What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 303,911 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
KISS - Black Diamond
 
Chris lum - Big Tool (lounge house)

[edit] Infesticons - Hero Theme

(if there's a hole in the bucket I'll plug it. If your fat body's talking **** then I'll slug it.)
 
At The Drive-In - In Casino Out (album)
 
AC/DC - Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
 
Beck - The Golden Age
 
Originally posted by Michael K
Dead Milkmen

"Punk Rock Girl"
I did not know if anyone else had heard of the Dead Milkmen. Good choice. 👍

" Ever go to eat a pork sausage, and find it's got hair all over it." ;)
 
Mr. Bungle - Like A Prayer

I think Mike Patton may be the most amazing vocalist in rock history. If you disagree, you are wrong.
 
Smile Empty Soul - Bottom Of A Bottle
 
Supertramp - Breakfast In America
 
Dave Edmunds - Sabre Dance.

Seriously Kick-ass.
 
Originally posted by silviadrifter
I did not know if anyone else had heard of the Dead Milkmen. Good choice. 👍

" Ever go to eat a pork sausage, and find it's got hair all over it." ;)
"*****in' Camaro! *****in' Camaro! I ran over my neighbor!"
"Did I ever tell you about what the queer aliens are doing to the soil?"

Some of Philly's finest.
 
Originally posted by neon_duke
"*****in' Camaro! *****in' Camaro! I ran over my neighbor!"
"Did I ever tell you about what the queer aliens are doing to the soil?"

Some of Philly's finest.
Good call Neon. I may just have to do a Dead Milkmen marathon tonight. ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back