What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 303,924 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jurassic 5 - The Game

And I thought there was no good rap left...
 
"Monster Magnet" is named after a Mothers Of Invention song from about 1966 called Return Of The Son Of Monster Magnet, which is on, I believe, Freak Out.
 
Originally posted by neon_duke
"Monster Magnet" is named after a Mothers Of Invention song from about 1966 called Return Of The Son Of Monster Magnet, which is on, I believe, Freak Out.

Cool. I didn't know that.
 
Originally posted by neon_duke
So let's blame this excess / on an American dream;
So let's blame the success / of an American dream!

I couldn't place that, then I listened to An American Dream by Love and Rockets. Is that song a cover, or is it an original Rockets' song?

The Shins - Mine's Not A High Horse
 
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Higher Ground

In my newly discovered WinAmp. :cool:
 
Tool - 4 Degrees


Originally posted by Saleen Man
Hah, I'm a dumbass. Sorry 'bout that.

5banned.gif



What just happened to his post ?!?!?!? did I actually call this one or was it just deleted?
 
Incubus - Beware! Criminal
 
Buckcherry - Alone
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
I couldn't place that, then I listened to An American Dream by Love and Rockets. Is that song a cover, or is it an original Rockets' song?
That's an original Love & Rockets song. Man, I just never get tired of Daniel Ash's acoustic guitar.
 
Self titled - Jimmy Eat World
 
Anything shown here.

T00L marathon. :D
 

Attachments

  • untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 28
Dream Theater - Another Day
 
Originally posted by xAkirax2004
Anything shown here.

T00L marathon. :D

I just coppied this list, and played all the songs, in the same order. 👍 Gotta love Tool.
;)
 
Transplants - Quick Death (remix)
 
All of Vice city's VCPR radio station packed into 1-1/2 hours of laughter.
 
Busta - Dangerous
 
Tool - Divorced

Never heard this one before.
 
Last Emperor - Lets Ride
 
Originally posted by TVRKing
My heatsink.

My noisy arse PSU.

Rage Against The Machine - Testify

Can't hear it now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back