What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,009 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Short Skirt and Long Jacket - Cake
 
Ac/Dc - It's a Long Way to the Top (If You Wanna Rock & Roll)
 
Atmosphere - Like Today
Cracker - Low
Pixies - Digging For Fire
Depeche Mode - Policy of Truth

Just a little bit of the same old, same old.
 
Ac/Dc - Rock & Roll Singer
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Cracker - Low
Thats a good song. "hey hey hey it's like being stoned....A million poppies gonna make me sleep."

The Dandy Warhols - We Used To Be Friends
 
Audioslave - Bring Em Back Alive
 
A Perfect Circle - Weak and Powerless.

One of the rare songs I like on Thirteenth Step.
 
Ludacris - splash waterfalls
Sleepy Brown - i cant wait
 
I gave Joe Satriani's "Strange, Beautiful Music" a second try, but it still sucks. Shame, I love Joe Satriani, usually.
 
Tool - Parabol
       - Parabola
 
Smashing Pumpkins - Pisces Iscariot (album)
 
Stoen Temple Pilots - No4 (Album)
And to think when I first listened to this album I didn't think it was that good.

Bad Religion - Stranger than fiction (album)
Now I forgot how much these guys own you, seriously. Awesome.
 
Story of The Year -Til The Day I Die Great new song, I can't listen to it enough.
 
Dreamcatcher - I don't wanna lose my way.


EDIT: NOW: Driftwood - Freeloader. R0X0R5!
 
Beastie Boys - Sabatoge
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back