What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,020 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack Johnson - Taylor.
 
The Mars Volta - Son et Lumiere ~> Inertiatic Esp.

Ahh.. awesome. 👍
 
Now I am listening to NOFX - The seperation of church and skate.
 
Evanescence - Going Under resurrected from the dead because my friend got me back into it.
 
Baby Animals - Baby Animals (Self titled CD)
 
Millencolin - Home from home(The CD not the song)
 
KISS - Shout it out loud (live)
 
I lost a bet with my woman, and had to listen to "I am woman, hear me roar."

To combat this, I listened, all day, to every Van Halen CD, and DVD I own, afterwards.

I sure as hell hope my soul has been cleaned.
 
Alien ant farm-smooth criminal
Besides that I like:
Offspring
Our Lady Peace
Linkin Park
Mettalica
Nickelback
Beastie Boys
 
Dave Seaman - Global Underground
 
Vast - Song Without A Name (is this the right song name, if you know the song im talking about?)
 
ATC - Around the World. . .
 
Dire straits - Walk of life
 
Oasis - Wonderwall
 
Motley Crue - Kickstart my heart
 
George Acosta - Solar Impact
 
^ How High - the movie :D

311 - Hostile Apostile
 
Deep Dish - remix - Dido - Thank you
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back