What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,022 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Metallica - And justice for all (Album.)

That completes my "good" Metallica collection.
 
Radiohead - Paranoid Android

The Mars Volta - Televators
 
Orgy - Stitches
 
Camper Van Beethoven - Border Ska
 
Catch22 - Keasbey Nights
 
The Mars Volta - Son et lumiere
The Mars Volta - Inertiatic

Dead Milkmen - Smoke some pot

Radiohead - Idioteque
Radiohead - Street spirit

Thomas Newman - Shawshank Redemption Theme
Thomas Newman - Meet Joe Black Theme

Orbital - Petrol
Orbital - Doctor? (Doctor Who theme cover)

Underworld - Pearls Girl
Underworld - King of Snake

Squarepusher - Big Loada (whole album)
Squarepusher - Buhdaken Mindphone (whole album)

Hows that for a mix?


;)
 
Lucinda Williams - Car Wheels On A Gravel Road (album)
 
2664. The Chemical Brothers - [Singles 93-03 #22] Elektrobank (Live) [7:52]
 
Cold - Bleed

Edit: Tool - Lateralus (song and album)
 
Descendents - Milo Goes to College(Album)

Some grood old punk.

Janes Addiction - True nature :eek:
 
But I wonder, why would you want to?

Yellowcard - Something Of Value
 
cos internet ppl are fun to mess with:trouble:

dj santana - fine night tonight

[edit]
HAPPY 420 page!!!!!! *smokes a doob*
 
Uhh, yeah, sure.
It's page 210, you bastige!

The Pillows - I think I can
 
Originally posted by Race Idiot
Uhh, yeah, sure.
It's page 210, you bastige!

The Pillows - I think I can
You obviously have your options set to display 20 posts, instead of 10. For me it's page 420............ rolls it, lights it, and smokes it..............


;)
 
Brand New - Soco Amaretto Lime
 
Led Zeppelin - In The Evening
 
Jack Johnson - Cocoon
 
Queens of The Stone Age - Rated R (album)

Borrowed from a friend. I like Monsters In The Parasol. 👍
 
Deftones - Digital Bath
Deftones - Knife Party
Deftones - Passenger
 
Lamb of God - Black Label


;)
 
Lostprophets - We Are Godzilla, You Are Japan

I'm not one for constant screaming in music, but I'm hooked on this song. Possibly the awesome riff? :odd:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back