What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,039 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tracy Chapman - "Fast Car"
 
Steriogram - Walkie Talkie Man
 
The Ramones - "I wanna be sedated"
 
The Darkness - I believe in a thing called love
 
Originally posted by DRIFT4EVA
The Darkness - I believe in a thing called love
*shivers*

Dream Theater - Blind Faith
 
Originally posted by Shannon
*shivers*[/i]

I'm listening to the radio and I can't be bothered changing the station or putting on a CD
 
Originally posted by DRIFT4EVA
I'm listening to the radio and I can't be bothered changing the station or putting on a CD

*KABOOM*


Don't touch that dial.


Channel Z?

Anywho, Cypress Hill - Whats Ya Number
 
Gorky's Zygotic Mynci (Great band name or what?) - The Barafundle Bumbler
 
Armin van Buuren vs. Ferry Corsten - Live at God's Kitchen Live 3-16-2003
 
Norah Jones - Feels like home
 
Deodato - Latin Flute
 
Norah Jones - Come Away with me

Damn that other cd is short - 46 mins :grumpy:
 
Notorious B.I.G. feat BoneThugs'N'Harmony - Notorious Thugz
 
Yoko Kanno - Piano Black.

(Mmmm...Cowboy Bebop...So Nice :D)
 
Peter Gabriel - "Solsbury Hill"
 
^ Great song

Rush - Limelight
 
A new found glory - Some where over the rainbow
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back