What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,024 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
KoRn - Right Now
You must keep your eyes on this thread and pounce on it at the first sign on a new post. :lol:

Led Zeppelin - No Quarter
 
Nah, I just noticed it when I hit the 'new replies' button. Plus I haven't posted in it for atleast a half week now.

Twista - Slow Jamz
 
Pearl Jam - Bugs
 
Originally posted by Shannon
AC/DC - Thunderstruck

That song is awesome.

Pearl Jam - Daughter
 
Originally posted by Mike Rotch
That song is awesome.
Agreed. 👍

Audioslave - Show Me How To Live

Edit:
Audioslave - Shadow on The Sun (The song that made me buy the album)
 
Pearl Jam - Alive
 
Pearl Jam - Black
 
Stone Temple Pilots - Interstate Love Song

So awesome a song.
 
BTO - "You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet"
 
Stratovarius - Soul of a Vagabond
Symphony X - Awakenings


Power metal at 12:30. Mmmm.....
 
^ I love symphony X

Hands Burn - Good Shot
 
Originally posted by Shannon
I just downloaded it. Now, as the mp3 has no year info in the meta data, I take it Disturbed covered Tears for Fears or vice-versa?
lol, Uhhhh........... Tears for Fears started in the early 80's, I believe. Good God, I hope Disturbed didn't do a cover of this song. That would be a waste of a cover...........

Well, I'm sure that the cover I did was better (than Disturbed), and I haven't even heard the Disturbed version..........

Mnemic - Mechanical Spin Phenomena


;)
 
Originally posted by Shannon
Static-X - The Only

[silviadrifter];)[/silviadrifter]

lol......

Static X - **** in a bag


;)
 
I believe you and I are the only two people in the world who listen to Mnemic.

Joe Budden - Take A Walk With Me
 
Dr. Dre - Still Dre
 
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
I believe you and I are the only two people in the world who listen to Mnemic.

Joe Budden - Take A Walk With Me

Yeh, I think your right.......... It's too bad, because they are a really sick metal band IMHO...........

Chimaira - Lumps

;)
 
Originally posted by silviadrifter
Yeh, I think your right.......... It's too bad, because they are a really sick metal band IMHO...........

Chimaira - Lumps

;)

I just heard of them last Saturday for the very first time actually. What I heard I liked.

Chimaira - Severed ;)
 
Veruca Salt- Shimmer Like a Girl :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back