What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,022 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sade - I Miss You

Or is it "And I Miss You"? Ah, whatever.
 
Originally posted by gt4
Soundgarden - Black Hole Sun

👍

one of my favourite songs - i'll play it now :D
 
Originally posted by MistaY
Dream Theater - Images And Words (album)

These guys are like the LeMans 24hr's of bands, they go on for ages.
:lol: I have 14 DT songs on my PC at the moment. 8 of those go for 10 minutes or longer. You know the second disc of Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence is just one massive song divided into sections?

Deftones - My Own Summer (Shove It)
 
Linkin Park - Somewhere I Belong
 
I goes on an At The Drive-In spree.

#4 - At The Drive-In - Bradley Smith
 
Deftones - Change (In The House of Flies)
Deftones - Digital Bath
Deftones - My Own Summer (Shove It)


Those are vid clips by the way. ;)
 
Aren't you also downloading something else? :grumpy:

Rage Against The Machine - New Millenium Homes.
 
Originally posted by under18carbon
Aren't you also downloading something else? :grumpy:

Rage Against The Machine - New Millenium Homes.
Ssssh. :indiff:

A Perfect Circle - The Hollow
 
Your secret is very safe with me. :)

Rage Against The Machine - Voice of the Voiceless.
 
A Perfect Circle - The Noose

Edit:
68. Dream Theater - As I Am (7:47)
69. Dream Theater - Blind Faith (10:21)
70. Dream Theater - Disappear (6:46)
71. Dream Theater - Endless Sacrifice (11:24)
72. Dream Theater - Goodnight Kiss (6:17)
73. Dream Theater - Honor Thy Father (10:14)
74. Dream Theater - In the Name of God (14:14)
75. Dream Theater - Metropolis, Pt. 1: The Miracle And The Sleeper (9:32)
76. Dream Theater - Misunderstood (9:32)
77. Dream Theater - Stream of Consciousness (11:16)
78. Dream Theater - The Dance Of Eternity (6:23)
79. Dream Theater - The Glass Prison (13:52)
80. Dream Theater - The Great Debate (13:45)
81. Dream Theater - This Dying Soul (11:27)


Considering the length of some of these songs, this should keep me entertained for awhile. :)
 
I Believe In A Thing Called Love - The Darkness
 
Originally posted by Acidman
I Believe In A Thing Called Love - The Darkness

Eh... that's not really my fav... I can only listen to the first maybe min. of that song.


listening to -> Dave mathews Band - Oh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back