What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,019 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pink Floyd - Astronomy Domine

Rented the "Echoes : The Best Of Pink Floyd" Album.
 
The Space Cow boy
 
Pink Floyd - Keep Talking
 
"Just What I Needed" - The Cars
I'm doing a cover of it with my band.
 
Green Day - "Brain Stew"

I don't why, though. Maybe because I first heard this song ten years ago this day when I saw them paly at a club. Yep, ten years.
 
50 Cent - Many Men

Some days wouldn't be special, if it wasn't for rain
Joy wouldn't feel so good, if it wasn't for pain
Death gotta be easy, 'cause life is hard
 
O-Zone - Mai Ai Hii (Or however it's spelt)

It's so crap I'm reduced to tears when it comes on the music channels/radio.
 
Led Zeppelin - Stairway To Heaven

Edit: Audioslave - Hypnotize
 
"One is the Loneliest Number" - Three Dog Night
"E. Dagger" - Lagwagon
 
A Perfect Circle - The Hollow (Acoustic)

After the initial shock of how much this owns, I'm amazed to find that, yes, it still does.
 
Mauro Picotto - Like this like that
 
Motorhead - Eat the rich
Motorhead - Born to raise hell

Classic metal night. More to come tonight. :D
 
Travis - Hit Me Baby One More Time
Blink 182 - Genie In A Bottle


Weird.
 
Very weird, Carrera.

"The Saddest Song" - Streetlight Manifesto
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back