What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,016 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
yEAH - uSHER
 
Lisa Gerrard & Denez Prigent - Gortoz A Ran J'Attends (I have no idea what language this is in...but I like it)



-Mark
 
u remind me - usher
 
Badly Drawn Boy - Everybody's Stalking
 
8Ball and MJG - You Dont Want Drama (Walk it beat)
Oomp Camp - Walk it (Throw It Up Beat)
Michael Jackson - Bad (Usher's Yeah beat)
 
Lil Scrappy - FILA
J-Kwon - Tipsy



What you know bout I-20 to 285!

FOREVER I LOVE ATLANTA!!!!
 
carlos santana - Hoy es adios
^ really kickass song :)
 
Lil Flip feat Young Buck and Bun B - Game Over (remix)
 
Bryan Adams - Summer of 69
 
Journey - Just died in your arms
 
goldie lookin´ chain - the manifesto
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back