What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 303,996 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Foo Fighters - My Hero

Brings back memories of GT2. (the arcade mode credits)
 
The Mars Volta - Inertiatic ESP.....


;)
 
Ima Robot - "Dirty Life"
 
Black Star-Mos Def and Talib Kweli are Black Star,the whole CD
(yes i listen to rap :sly: )
 
Dada - Dizz Knee Land

This band kind of have a one-hit-wonder reputation, but actually, the whole album Puzzle (of which this was the single) is great.
 
joe satriani - a train of angels
joe satriani - mind storm
joe satriani - crystal planet
joe satriani - house full of bullets
joe satriani - lights of heaven
joe satriani - mind storm (for the 5th time today)
 
The White Stripes – Hardest Button to Button
 
Joe Satriani - Secret Praye
his music and skills bring tears to my eyes :guilty:
 
Nick Drake - Pink Moon
 
the_undrtaker89
I'm listening to the old farts that live above my apartment groaning.....
SEX! :dopey:
 
Oh, please do not go there :scared: :yuck: :sick:

Anyways, I am listening to:

Grinspoon - Champion

Love this song for real :trouble: :cool:
 
Sage
The White Stripes – Hardest Button to Button
Worst. Beat. Ever. :yuck:

Then again, I hate The White Stripes in general anyway. :dopey:

Fuel - Down Inside of You
 
Nine Inch Nails - Pretty Hate Machine (album)
 
Shannon
Worst. Beat. Ever. :yuck:

Then again, I hate The White Stripes in general anyway. :dopey:

Fuel - Down Inside of You

Once again, we completely agree....

The white Stripes are beyond simple... There may be an interesting underlying message in some of their songs, but the beat structure, Lyrics, and guitar work are rediculously basic..... I can't see any reason to listen to it..... Now, some of you may say, "It's catchy" or "It makes my head bop", but you just have to realise, I don't look for such things in music... Just my opinion....


Tool - Push it....


;)
 
silviadrifter
Once again, we completely agree....

The white Stripes are beyond simple... There may be an interesting underlying message in some of their songs, but the beat structure, Lyrics, and guitar work are rediculously basic..... I can't see any reason to listen to it..... Now, some of you may say, "It's catchy" or "It makes my head bop", but you just have to realise, I don't look for such things in music... Just my opinion....


Tool - Push it....


;)
Haha. I think you're my "Music Soul Mate". 👍
 
Metallica - To Live Is To Die.

This song almost makes me weep. :(

Edit : Metallica - Harvester of Sorrow
 
The Hives - "Walk Idiot, Walk"

Great tune. It's nice to finally hear their new stuff.
 
emad
joe satriani - a train of angels
joe satriani - mind storm
joe satriani - crystal planet
joe satriani - house full of bullets
joe satriani - lights of heaven
joe satriani - mind storm (for the 5th time today)
It's nice to see someone found one of my most favorite cds. Crystal Planet is by far Joe's best work. I still haven't got his new album. I'm a bit hesitant to buy do to the last one. It sucked that bad!
 
AC/DC - Back In Black

Edit: Soilwork - Follow The Hollow
 
Roxy Live .
I hate the 10 character rule!
 
Steve Vai - "For The Love Of God"
 
O.A.R. - That Was A Crazy Game Of Poker
 
Guns N' Roses - November Rain

Hadn't heard this one in a while, it still is quite relaxing.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back