What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 303,989 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Franz Ferdinand - Take me Out (in my head, it wont come out! :scared: )
 
Juvenile- Slow Motion
 
The Ramones - I Wanna Be Sedated
The Ramones - Blitzkrieg Bop
Cheap Trick - Surrender
Modest Mouse - Float On
The Killers - Somebody Told Me
Lasgo - Surrender
Andre 3000 - Roses
Afrika Bambaataa & Soul Sonic Force - Planet Rock
Franz Ferdidnand - Take Me out

I have a very diverse musical taste. :D
 
Beatles - Can I hold your hand
 
Chuck Berry - "Maybelene"
 
NIN - Head like a hole
 
Beatles - Hard days night
 
KISS - I was made for lovin' you
 
silence. . . the silence in the morning on a beautiful day : )
 
Bon Jovi - Bad Medicine
 
<- the forbidden beat
 
Tribalistas - Ja Sei Namorar

Insanely awesome and addictive.
 
apples in stereo - stay gold 👍
 
Three kick ass song 👍

Lenny Kravitz - Where Are We Runnin' (Album Version)
The Calling - Our Lives
GTP - It Could Be

Anyone know the name of the GT4 Prologue song above?

Thanks
 
Cornelious- Galaxie Express
 
cheering greek football fans :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back