What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 303,780 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
stereophonics - handbags and gladrags
 
GLC - Half man/Half machine

clikk me´s sig. safe.
 
outkast - roses
 
Super Mario Brother Techno Remix
 
nada surf - blonde on blonde
 
xiu xiu - apistat

pretty weird stuff...
 
International Pony - Les Parapluies De Saint Georg
 
Slayer - Angel of Death

Epic...complete barbaric metal at it's finest.
 
Slayer - Kill Again

No apparent motive
Just kill and kill again
Survive my brutal thrashing
I'll hunt you till the end
My life's a constant battle
The rage of many men
Homicidal maniac...


KosmikFool
Slayer - Angel of Death

Epic...complete barbaric metal at it's finest.
Angel of Death!!!! One of Slayer's Best, Its great to know that there are more dudes who listen to Slayer, besides my self.
 
KosmikFool
Dead Kennedy's - Nazi Punks **** Off
"You're not much better than the 'Machos'!"

ZZ Top - "Bang Bang"
 
Slayer - Hell Awaits

Can't help it right now, I'm listening to "Hell Awaits" one of Slayer's most Satanic albums ever.

HellAwaits.jpg

Hell Awaits
Kill Again
At Dawn They Sleep
Praise of Death
Necrophiliac
Crypts of Eternity
Hardening of the Arteries
 
I am listening to:

Unknown Artist - Track 6
 
Bahbo
I am listening to:

Unknown Artist - Track 6

I listen to his stuff all the time. But, at the moment I'm listening to ZZ Top - "She's Just Killing Me."
 
Devo - "The Girl You Want"
 
múm - sing me out of the window

great stuff, check it out!
 
Band Of Gypsys - "Who Knows?"
 
Apocalyptica - Master of Puppets

Cool song 👍
 
pulp - this is hardcore the whole LP on good ol' Vinyl!
 
I can't afford a turntable :(. Else there's a few absurdly rare jazz collections that I want to get my hands on and they're easiest to get in LP format.

Rush - Carve Away The Stone
 
Crystal Method - Born Too Slow
ACDC - Hell's Bells
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back