What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 303,738 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuel - Won't Back Down (Bring You Hell Remix)
 
Guns N' Roses - November Rain

Best outro ever.
 
the notwist - the incredible change of our alien

check it out 👍
 
Swayzak - Another Way

Mellow electro-house at it's best.
 
Yngwie Malmsteen - Badinere Et Battle
holy frickin crap... the guy is completely shredding the guitar in this one
 
beatsteaks - hand in hand
 
Snoop Dogg - From da chuuch to da palace
 
the sonics - have love, will travel
the jesus & mary chain - just like honey
 
outkast - slum beautiful
 
Slipknot - Duality
 
bob marley - redemption song
 
Blur - Resigned

Porno for Pyros - Black Girlfriend

 
Slipnknot - Duality
 
Rush - The Seeker
 
Rogue Traders - Stay (Cicada rmx)

I got way too many posts in this thr3ad.
 
Sigur Rós - Olsen Olsen
 
Wow, two dudes listening to Duality, but I'm not.

Anthrax - A.I.R.
 
Neil Young - Harvest Moon unplugged
 
Yardbirds - For Your Love
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back