What Are You Working On/Doing Right Now? (General)

• Thread starter superberkut
  • 1,056 comments
Construction mode, activate!

20230527_174919.jpg

Needs some more paint and the other 3 pieces for the top cap then she's wrapped up and I can start on the gate.

I've just finished calculating annual leave entitlements for 20,000 NHS staff. Calculations include contracted hours, length of service, purchased leave, local agreements and carry over of remaining leave from the previous years (plus doctors leave is calculated completely differently from the rest of us). Factor in different rights for staff on maternity leave and staff on long term sick and it's at least 2 weeks work. I then spend the following 50 weeks arguing with everyone until next year 🤣
I've done it every year for the last 12 but it never gets easier.

Cleaning my work station...

My workmate thought he saw a mouse in his office this morning and there are a couple of mouse droppings to prove it.

I had a little check around my workstation, and to my horror I found a couple of mouse droppings too, and I even noticed that there was a strange tear in the side of a page in my notebook, and it's clearly been nibbled at... 🤢 Kind of disgusting, but arguably a wake-up call to get tidying up a bit...

Back