what are your fav gun(s) and fav car(s)

Messages
3,300
my favorite guns are the M-16 and the AK-47. My favorite cars are all the emergency vehicles (including the tank) and all the sports cars.
 
ehh we have had many threads exactly like this one...
 
well thank you for telling me that i didn't know that . :lol:




:gt: the real driving simulator :viper:the'll rule the earth :viper:
 
Now you know, and now you know why no one has posted to many of your threads...
 
a whole 2?

I've gotten tons of red threads....
 
Well i wasn't here to see the other threads like it so i'll post my opinion here....I like the M16 and AK-47...cause it blows the cars up the fastest. I like the sports cars because they are fast and the cop cars cause they are fast too. i like the tank cause you can't get hurt and i like flying the Dodo. :)
 
I wasn't here for the other threads, so I'll post my favorites:)


Guns- AK-47, M-16, Shotgun, Rocket Launcher:D

Cars- Banshee, Cop Car, Diablo Stallion, Kuruma:cool:
 
Back