What Is Your Race Number?

Number 7, for the only mad lad to do everything his way.

The Cheese.jpg

92 is the number I represent, simply because it is my year of birth. I am very attached to this number. Great thread by the way! Very interesting to see everyone's choice(s) 🌞

I chose 6 early on as a favorite number because my favorite Nascar driver was Mark Martin. That stuck when choosing a number for something was needed. When I started racing I had to choose a three digit number so I went with 606. Now I usually just use 6 again for games and such but 606 is my number on my jerseys and my race machines.

Me too! Both to honour Gilles and my birthday (27 of June)
Happy Belated Birthday Horsepower!!!! I hope it was magnificent!!!
Hmmmm, sounds like NAVAIR... I was Marine Helo F/L... funny thing my race no. Is 53 after the CH-53D I was crew chief on...
Deltas! I haven't seen a Delta since the 90's!! 🤣 Love those old ****ters!!

I was a mech on Huey's and Cobra's... Novembers and Whiskey's. Retired in 2015. They got the 4 blades now. Isn't the same without the whop, whop... LOL!!

Semper Fidelis Brother!

This is awesome!! Really enjoy seeing why people run the numbers they do. A lot of personal pride and since of ownership to a number that means a lot to each of you. So cool!

I was a mech on Huey's and Cobra's... Novembers and Whiskey's. Retired in 2015. They got the 4 blades now. Isn't the same without the whop, whop... LOL!!

Semper Fidelis Brother!

This is awesome!! Really enjoy seeing why people run the numbers they do. A lot of personal pride and since of ownership to a number that means a lot to each of you. So cool!
Skid kid.....

Hmmmm, sounds like NAVAIR... I was Marine Helo F/L... funny thing my race no. Is 53 after the CH-53D I was crew chief on...

95 -
795 is a bit too long. This was my Co in basic training & kept it ever since

Semper Fidelis Brother!

Seems there's a few of us Veterans here then!

Thanks for your service brothers, I was British Army during the 90s.

Seems there's a few of us Veterans here then!

Thanks for your service brothers, I was British Army during the 90s.
You know it JP, we are all over the place! Thank You for your service Brother! It was always a great time when we had British Army or Royal Marines around. You guys had all the Beer when we had nothing.... 🤣 🤣

I must say though, July 4th is near so......Down The British!!!! 🤣Always did love celebrating the 4th with British forces, the banter back and fourth was always epic!!

You know it JP, we are all over the place! Thank You for your service Brother! It was always a great time when we had British Army or Royal Marines around. You guys had all the Beer when we had nothing.... 🤣 🤣

I must say though, July 4th is near so......Down The British!!!! 🤣Always did love celebrating the 4th with British forces, the banter back and fourth was always epic!!

Great to see a few of us here.
Bro I served with lots of US Troops in Bosnia in 1995, great lads, and yeah we taught you how to drink alright 😂😉
They loved me as I was always putting on an American accent and doing impressions of Forrest Gump to them.

Oh yeah, you're still welcome for the Colonies BTW 😉 Maybe we could have a good old scrap in Boston Harbour sometime over Tea. 😘

Mostly I use the number the original car has, as I'm almost only using replica liveries. For the rest I usually go with 32 or 34 or when doing endurance races with some fellow clowns the 99 or 999.

22 - It's this year! But that's not the reason.
When I was at University I lived at number 22. Got the number 22 bus and late night food was bought from a place called Twenty Two's.
It also came up lots on TV Shows, films etc.
Oh and it's my birthday!

117 for my main account and 171 for my alt.
it’s a combination of my birth numbers and long enough that I don’t expect to see a duplicate on the track.
Different numbers for each account to have a visual reference of which account I’m racing with….

Back