What are your favorite hood ornaments and car logos?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Serge.D
  • 27 comments
  • 5,373 views
Messages
7,871
Belgium
Belgium
These are some of my favorite hood ornaments.

buick goddess.jpg
packard goddess of speed.jpg
plymouth flying lady.jpg
dodge ram.jpg
pontiac chief pontiac.jpg
lincoln greyhound.jpg
 
Wow they really went all on in on that Horsch one didn't they?
 
Wow they really went all on in on that Horch one didn't they?
Right? Nipples and everything.

Luigi Colani was something else.
 
Goodwoody...

Just round the corner from a bar too.. risky manouvere.
Judging by the grass, your photo was on the Saturday. Mine was on the Sunday, at about 6.50am - my room window is visible in your image :lol:
 
Judging by the grass, your photo was on the Saturday. Mine was on the Sunday, at about 6.50am - my room window is visible in your image :lol:

Friday 10:09am.


.. I'll bring a step ladder this year ;)
 
Bsg5AD5IMAAGHYa.png


I learnt recently that Ellie in her Nightie can optioned in gold plate or illuminated crystal. I'm not sure if this is tasteful or tacky.
 
Last edited:
I've always loved the Lincoln Zephyr teardrop from the late '30s. Plus the art deco Lincoln V-12 disc.
E5C6370F-839A-4C67-BDA0-433F4AA97983-600x400.jpeg

1939-lincoln-zephyr-combines-luxury-and-performance.jpg

1938-lincoln-zephyr-emblem-jill-reger.jpg

37v12RX_1000x996__10639.jpg
 
OK, these are badges, not hood ornaments... Cut it out! :lol:

EDIT: OK, the thread title does say logos... carry on. @Serge.D edited the title so he could put in the Porsche, didn't he?

When I was a kid I thought those Oldsmobile rocket jets were the coolest thing ever!
 
Last edited:
Back