What are your plans regarding the new seasonals regarding daily sign-in bonuses?

• Thread starter seeker589
  • 38 comments
That is not how it works. That is what I've been saying all along. Even if you don't get gold on the first lap and just retry until you get gold without exiting, you still get the silver and bronze prizes. At least that was how it was in 1.01. I doubt they changed it in 1.02. That was also how it always was in GT5. If it does work how you say it does, then it's probably a glitch.

This happened to me in the International B license. I wasn't getting paid even for getting a Gold.:banghead:

I just did the MiTo time trial and managed to get gold on the first few laps and I got this. So yeah the prizes stack

gt6_zpsef85e412.jpg

I just did the MiTo time trial and managed to get gold on the first few laps and I got this. So yeah the prizes stack

gt6_zpsef85e412.jpg

Thank You! I am truly open to learning. This is exactly what forums like this are for. I had not realized this was the case.

Thank you all for your patience.

I'm kinda frustrated that my daily logins have been reset... At least I am pretty sure that I didn't miss a day to sign in, but still I only got 110% after even dropping from 130%.

Does anyone know if there is a specific time-zone or does the sign-in bonus trigger as soon as it's 0:00 AM where I live?

Re: my plans for the seasonals, since it's virtually a mortal lock that we'll have a new seasonal every week, I don't see the point in waiting until I get to 200%. There'll be plenty of credits to be earned

I'm kinda frustrated that my daily logins have been reset... At least I am pretty sure that I didn't miss a day to sign in, but still I only got 110% after even dropping from 130%.

Does anyone know if there is a specific time-zone or does the sign-in bonus trigger as soon as it's 0:00 AM where I live?
Same here

Day 1 logged in
Got one circle lit for 110%

Day 2 logged in
Got two circles lit for 130%

Day 3 logged in
Got 1 circle lit for 110%

All consecutive days
No issues between day 2 and 3, didn't even play

odd ?

Same here

Day 1 logged in
Got one circle lit for 110%

Day 2 logged in
Got two circles lit for 130%

Day 3 logged in
Got 1 circle lit for 110%

All consecutive days
No issues between day 2 and 3, didn't even play

odd ?

The issue might be because you just logged in and didn't play. On another thread people are saying that when just logging and not doing anything else, the game doesn't autosave. If you do that you'd have to manually save, or it doesn't save your logging in.

The issue might be because you just logged in and didn't play. On another thread people are saying that when just logging and not doing anything else, the game doesn't autosave. If you do that you'd have to manually save, or it doesn't save your logging in.

That could be it! Thanks!!

That could be it! Thanks!!

In GT5, this wasn't the case.

I used to login,the login bonus screen would appear & I would then switch off. My settings were on auto-save.

Back