What are your top drift cars?

• Thread starter Satoru
  • 19 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why you guys don´t give up on make the same thread over and over again?
What about try to change a little bit the question just to hide that you don´t have creativity to bring up new discussions?

For exemple:
What car did you worked in this week?
Or:
What is your actual W.I.P. drift car?

I don´t know, just be creative! Or use the freaking search box!!!!

In time:
Nobody want´s to know what are the 5 or 10 best overal drifting cars in the game. Mostly because we don´t want to see everyone using the same freaking cars, like in the sessionals.

^^^^^Amen brother!!

You don't even need to search, just scroll down a bit and you'll find threads on this! I can understand if someone doesn't know how to use the search properly BUT doesn't know how to scroll down the page??? Computer or phone, they all have a scroll feature!

I drift using d-buttons, deal with this noob.

Awsome_Face_by_shawntails.jpg

Im gently trolling him. Of course that wheel users deserve double respect (when they can domain the beast).

HAhahahahaha sorry but that comment is priceless cause as a DS3 drifter I do belive it would be hard to use the wheel but its not easy to try and match lines and run close tadems with them ither. I've won against wheels and lost but thats beside the point what cars do you use cause that is the name of the thread I do belive.

My main drift cars...
Camaro SS '10 RM Drift tuned
Ginetta G4 Drift tuned
VW 1200 Drift tuned... yes a beetle.
Challenger SRT8 Drift tuned
Supra RZ
S13

Currently my newest W.I.P. is a Chaser.

But my main cars are:
MKIV Supra
C63
Camaro SS '10 RM
Skyline GTS-T (missile)
Mazda RX-7 FC

Mustang SVT cobra,
Mazoora GT86
GTO 5.7
Interceptor,
Chevelle SS
Mustang mach 1
Celica TA22
M3 E46
Corvette Z06 RM
Mercedes SLR

I get bored using the same car over and over, plus I like to try drift turn 1 and 2 at motegi oval,

May I just say there are a couple of threads similar to this with the same sort of replies, for example this.

So my question is why create a new one?

Please look before posting new threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back