J JoelHarris2012 Messages 99 Pontypool Messages JoelHarris1997 Mar 7, 2012 #1 What assists shall I use for online rallying? The brakes are terrible
GTP_Monkey May the force be with you Premium Messages 3,024 Top Valley, NG5 Mar 7, 2012 #2 Go and try, see whats suits you. Or would you rather get someone to do your driving as well. Play the game thats what its about.
Go and try, see whats suits you. Or would you rather get someone to do your driving as well. Play the game thats what its about.
thechosenwonton Messages 465 Messages actionjeans Mar 7, 2012 #3 I'd go with none. I don't even like ABS, as I can use the brakes and throttle to turn the car. The brakes aren't terrible, the traction on dirt/snow is much, much less. Just adjust braking accordingly.
I'd go with none. I don't even like ABS, as I can use the brakes and throttle to turn the car. The brakes aren't terrible, the traction on dirt/snow is much, much less. Just adjust braking accordingly.
QB1o Messages 181 IRL Messages Cubewano Mar 7, 2012 #4 it works best with no ABS, TCS or ASM. TCS robs power, ABS increases braking distance and numbs the track feel.
it works best with no ABS, TCS or ASM. TCS robs power, ABS increases braking distance and numbs the track feel.
J JoelHarris2012 Messages 99 Pontypool Messages JoelHarris1997 Mar 7, 2012 #5 Mark Go and try, see whats suits you. Or would you rather get someone to do your driving as well. Play the game thats what its about. Click to expand... great answer ********
Mark Go and try, see whats suits you. Or would you rather get someone to do your driving as well. Play the game thats what its about. Click to expand... great answer ********
crcn11 Messages 492 Edinburgh Messages crcn11 Messages crcn11 Mar 8, 2012 #6 Don't use any? Using ABS at speed on a surface like that is 1: for children 2: not going to work, no wonder the brakes are terrible.
Don't use any? Using ABS at speed on a surface like that is 1: for children 2: not going to work, no wonder the brakes are terrible.
watermelon punch Messages 6,389 Pennsylvania Messages wat3rm370n Mar 8, 2012 #7 I think Traction Control is deadly on dirt tracks. You'll be sitting in a statis field time warp at every corner exit.
I think Traction Control is deadly on dirt tracks. You'll be sitting in a statis field time warp at every corner exit.