What car and track will be added in the fall update?

• Thread starter steven
  • 190 comments
Netherlands
driehuis (nl)
GTP_Steven
Everybody expects - or at least hopes - that the big Prologue fall update will at least contain one new track and one new car. But which will they be? Nobody knows for sure, but everybody's guessing and PD is showing some stuff at tradeshows here and there.

You do the guessing - one car and one track per member please - and I will make and maintain a list.

My guess would be the Lotus Evora (presented in the London Motor Show while driven in Prologue) and Tsukuba (nice and short, relatively easy to integrate into Prologue, very famous track for testing in Japan, a known favorite of Kaz).

Cars:
01 x Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione
01 x Ariel Atom
01 x Aston Martin DB9 Tuned
01 x Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 '09
01 x Chevrolet Lacetti
03 x Citroen Prototype
11 x Ferrari California
01 x Ferrari F430 Scuderia
02 x Honda S2000 Type S
01 x Lamborghini Murcielago
01 x Lola Aston Martin LMP1
10 x Lotus Evora
01 x Mazda MX-5
02 x Mazda RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7
03 x Mercedes-Benz 190 E EVO II
02 x Nissan GT-R V-Spec
01 x Nissan Pitwork 350Z
01 x Nissan Skyline GT-R R32 Vspec II '94
01 x Nissan Xanavi 350Z Race Car
01 x Peugeot 406 BTCC 1998
01 x Porsche 911 997 GT3 :bowdown:
03 x Seat Leon TDi WTCC Touringcar
01 x Subaru Impreza STI (JGTC)
01 x Toyota GT One RaceCar
01 x Toyota Supra

Tracks:
01 x Autumn Ring
01 x Brands Hatch Grand Prix
02 x Dunsfold Park (Topgear Test Track)
03 x Deep Forest
01 x Eiger Nordwand Rally/Full track
01 x El Capitan
01 x Estoril
08 x Grand Valley Speedway
01 x Grandee Grand Prix
01 x Hong Kong SSR11
01 x Indianapolis GP track
01 x Le Sarthe (Le Mans)
01 x Madrid City Track
01 x Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
01 x Midfield raceway
11 x Nürburgring Nordschleife
01 x Rouen-les-Essarts (interesting track LeCracker, how did you find that out?)
01 x Sepang International Circuit
01 x Silverstone
01 x Spa-Francorchamps Circuit
01 x Special Stage R5
01 x Special Stage R5 (Wet)
01 x Suzuka West
01 x Tochigi Winding Road
01 x Top Speed Test Track
05 x Trial Mountain
12 x Tsukuba

I´ll only count posted cars and tracks from posts with a SINGLE prediction. Remember this is not a wishlist 👍
List updated up to post 160.

Last edited:
Ferrari California and I'll say Nürburgring, but I wouldn't be suprised by the Monaco street circuit we heard about a while ago.(It was Monaco?)

If this update is the Spec 3 update, I think it will be something along the lines of:
Peugeot 207GTI '07
Peugeot 307cc Premium AVN '04
RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7
Mazda RX-7 (FD) Special Tuned Car
Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) Tuned Car
Ferrari California
Lotus Evora

Trial Mountain or Grand Valley Speedway (I reckon its likely to be another GT-original track).

Ferrari California and I'll say Nürburgring, but I wouldn't be suprised by the Monaco street circuit we heard about a while ago.(It was Monaco?)

It was Madrid ;)

If this update is the Spec 3 update, I think it will be something along the lines of:
Peugeot 207GTI '07
RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7
Ferrari California
Lotus Evora

Trial Mountain or Grand Valley Speedway (I reckon its likely to be another GT-original track).

It was Madrid ;)

If we get GVS I will cry a happy tear.

As for Monaco, and my mistake

1308831460_cd698b82b4.jpg

Peugeot 207GTI '07

If we did get Peugeots, hopefully that will mean that the 908 HDi FAP will find its way into the completed game..

All the best
Maz (Synwraith)

Oh, and I'd expect maybe a few other missing manufacturers, such as Toyota to make an appearance.

Lotus Evora 99%!!!

For tracks.. whos knows!! Could be anything.

Im not even sure the Ferrari California is a good chance of coming to Prologue. Its been modeled yes, but by looking at the video of it again the phyiscs of the car, they dont look like they have been done. When coming over the hill just before Flugplatz (I think the corner is called) it doesnt look complete and how the car would reacted. It also does this on other parts of the video aswell.

Have the press even been allow to drive it and post reviews yet? Dont think Ive read on in magazine on how the car drives. Will Ferrari give PD an early chance to get the data and help promote the launch of the car? Hmmm...

Thanks for all the swift replies but I need ONE car and ONE track from all that reply please. How can I make a list if someone says Toyota's or this track or that or Monaco oh wait Madrid etc.

Please? Please? :lol:

Have the press even been allow to drive it and post reviews yet? Dont think Ive read on in magazine on how the car drives. Will Ferrari give PD an early chance to get the data and help promote the launch of the car? Hmmm...

It's not been in any of the UK motor magazines yet... but I'm sure it will have been by the time the update comes along.

Personally, I'd rather have more tracks than cars... if Ardius is right and we get Trial Mountain and Grand Valley Speedway I'd be more than happy... both of them would make great alternatives to Suzuka for on-line racing.

That movie shows a number of tracks already present in Prologue, but which track is that one with the high tree-lined banks? :confused:

Eiger, the left hand side of the jump section before the first corner (going forward direction), but its shown going the reverse in the video.

IF this will happen....IF our hopes will be realised....
(yeah,i know...IF my aunt had balls she would be my uncle...)

than..
track-Grand Vally Speedway(nurnburg and lemans will come later)
car-nissan gt-r v-spec

spyrrari.

i would say the seat leon tdi(wtcc race car :bowdown: ) and i hope so for trail mountain i love the track and it would be beautiful in this HD setting.

Last edited:
- Maserati Biturbo Spyder
- Rouen-Les-Essarts

(from what i've heard on the grapevine ;) )

Ok...I would say...Hmmm...:D
Track: Tsukuba, Its smaller so would take less time to model.
Car: Lotus Evora, it could be any cars but if they were going to put in a car that has had the attention of PD recently I would say the Evora.;)
Just guesses though, who knows what will happen, we could all be way of target here.
Peace,
OnlineGT

Eiger, the left hand side of the jump section before the first corner (going forward direction), but its shown going the reverse in the video.
That makes sense, although I was hoping for something new...:guilty:

If we get a new track and car(s), I'd guess the new Citroen and Autumn Ring (It's fall update, right?! :sly:).

I think it will be Grandee Grand Prix..... and we will have to pay $100,000 each to download it :)

FYI This track is still under construction and it is a private playground for the likes of Seinfeld etc. who paid $100k each to become owners/members so they are guarenteed track time. It is comprised of various great corners from around the world.

1. Car - It is prolly both the California and Evora
1. Track - Nuburgring

I'm looking at other factors as well. So i am excited about the update. I hope we get the same drastic increase in car amount we got from Spec I to Spec II.

Im so so excited.

Cars:
RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7

The 3 cars were mentioned before the Spec II update but end up disappearing. :grumpy:

Track(s):
Trial Mountain or Grand Valley Speedway

For tracks, I'd love to see either of the tracks to appear in the coming FALL update! :cheers:
ps: I wouldn't expect Nurburgring Nordschleife to appear in Prologue..

Last edited:
1. Car - It is prolly both the California and Evora
1. Track - Nuburgring

I'm looking at other factors as well. So i am excited about the update. I hope we get the same drastic increase in car amount we got from Spec I to Spec II.

Im so so excited.
Cars:
RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7

The 3 cars were mentioned before the Spec II update but end up disappearing. :grumpy:

Track(s):
Trail Mountain or Grand Valley Speedway

For tracks, I'd love to see either of the tracks to appear in the coming FALL update! :cheers:
Guys, one car and one track please ... 👍

Back