What car and track will be added in the fall update?

• Thread starter steven
  • 190 comments
Like everyone else I want the nordschlieffe just because I love hotlapping it, but in the interests of racing I kinda hope we get trial mountain as that has always been my favourite of the normal tracks and would certainly lend itself well to frenetic online racing.👍

Car wise, well the car I want won't make it into GT5P I bet... Ferrari 288 GTO, there is something sexual about that car. :scared: I do suspect we'll get the Ferrari California though and I have a feeling it won't be competitive against what is already in the game. I wouldn't rule out an appearance from the Mercedes CLK Black edition or Aston Martin V8 Vantage though as the Mercs & Astons are very under represented at the minute.

Car wise, well the car I want won't make it into GT5P I bet... Ferrari 288 GTO, there is something sexual about that car. :scared: I do suspect we'll get the Ferrari California though and I have a feeling it won't be competitive against what is already in the game. I wouldn't rule out an appearance from the Mercedes CLK Black edition or Aston Martin V8 Vantage though as the Mercs & Astons are very under represented at the minute.

288 GTO ? That would be like ZOMG!! I hope that it will find its way to Ferrari Challenge though.

But i also would love to see it in GT5p. And Mountain Track also sounds interessting...^^ (but i don't think it's like the mountain tracks i love atm)

Cheers

Sil

From this point on I will no longer continue to update the lists in my post #1 as almost all replies are wishes not guesses 👎

From this point on I will no longer continue to update the lists in my post #1 as almost all replies are wishes not guesses 👎

Well....tell me the difference between guesses and wishes at this point, since NO ONE knows what cars/tracks it will finally made into the game. (Except that Ferrari California, which i guess will be 100% make into it, but imho thats a boring car).

Sil

288 GTO ? That would be like ZOMG!! I hope that it will find its way to Ferrari Challenge though.

But i also would love to see it in GT5p. And Mountain Track also sounds interessting...^^ (but i don't think it's like the mountain tracks i love atm)

Cheers

Sil

Oh man Fergus Descent and GTO.... match made in heaven 👍(Thats Testdrive Unlimited for those that don't know). The Trial mountain track isn't really a mountain track as the name suggests, its pretty flat actually, but it is a brilliant track. I must've spent years of my life on that track in all the different versions of GT, you'll love it Sil.

BTW sil need to get you added to my PSN friends list mate.

The Trial mountain track isn't really a mountain track as the name suggests, its pretty flat actually, but it is a brilliant track. I must've spent years of my life on that track in all the different versions of GT.

Same here! 👍
I love racing on this track ever since GT1! :D

Back