What car are you looking forward to driving the most?

• Thread starter Hiroke
  • 42 comments
GTP_Reikro
The wait is almost over, but while we are waiting, I'm interested in hearing what car(s) you are looking forward to driving the most.

Me? Of course it's going to be jolly exciting driving the Audi R8 and Ferrari F430 but I'm most interested in trying out the Renault Clio V6.

I'm look forward to every car. I'd like to see how PD improved the physics over Gt4.

More specifically, the Ferrari's. That's gonna be cool.

Well from the official car list there still isn't any Aston's which I'm quite dissapointed about. But the rest of the cars still look amazing, I'm especially looking forward to the Ferrari's specifically the 599 and the Audi R8.

I haven't had the chance to try out any of the upcoming vehicles for GT5, but I'm certainly looking forward to racing the F430, R8 and R35 GTR.

Pretty much every car, but to be honest at the moment probably the Corvette Z06 (C6). A car that didn't quite make it into GT4 but I always wished it did.

I'm looking forwards to the TVR, but I have a feeling it will be a tough cookie to drive fast with no driver aids, I'm also looking forwards to driving the Delta and ofcourse the two Ferrari's.

The new M3 and Z06 are going to be high on my list, though I'm wondering what it could be like with no aids. The Ferraris and R8 will probably be taken around a track pretty early on too. Then the new STI, followed by the revised 350Z and it's Skyline/G37 counterparts. I'm kinda confused why the Skyline coupe concept is in the game, so I'd skip that and head to GT-R land.

A bit disappointed by the track list though, was hoping for La Sarthe, Laguna, Infineon, or of course the 'Ring. Ho-hum.

Back