What car are you looking forward to driving the most?

• Thread starter Hiroke
  • 42 comments
A bit disappointed by the track list though, was hoping for La Sarthe, Laguna, Infineon, or of course the 'Ring. Ho-hum.

not having a go at anyone here.... but..... we know this is the prologue version... it is a taster.... it will be superb regardless of tracks... i think the tracks that are here will keep us happy until the full version of gt5 comes out... there was no way ever that they would have put the nurb' in gt5p... that is the numero uno of all the gt tracks!! so they will keep it for gt5 :)

let's just enjoy what we get.... i have already heard ppl complaining abt the size of the london track for god sake and no one has even had the chance to try it out yet :crazy:

not having a go at anyone here.... but..... we know this is the prologue version... it is a taster.... it will be superb regardless of tracks... i think the tracks that are here will keep us happy until the full version of gt5 comes out... there was no way ever that they would have put the nurb' in gt5p... that is the numero uno of all the gt tracks!! so they will keep it for gt5 :)

let's just enjoy what we get.... i have already heard ppl complaining abt the size of the london track for god sake and no one has even had the chance to try it out yet :crazy:

I understand your point, with exception to the "regardless of tracks" comment. While it's GT, it still has to earn greatness from me, I won't assume it'll be awesome simply because of the name. That would be a fanboy. I agree the tracks will keep us interested, especially if there will be online play against people. I'm excited to see Eiger return, and London looks fun, but Fuji and Suzuka are just too similar to me. Fuji's a boring, new-age track, and there's a hairpin's difference between the two versions. At least the other courses are noticeably different. I guess that's my problem: Fuji. It's no fun except in high-speed cars. I would've liked a less technical, less boring track in it's place. The Ring could've tided us over for the first of PD's (most likely) delays ;).

I guess that's my problem: Fuji. It's no fun except in high-speed cars. I would've liked a less technical, less boring track in it's place. The Ring could've tided us over for the first of PD's (most likely) delays ;).

Can't agree more. give us an F1 or Formula GT car and we'll have fun trying to beat F1 drivers' time on Fuji. But I love technical tracks, just that Fuji is too wide for road cars to really do anything.

And yep, the 'Ring will suffice to replace all 5 tracks in my opinion, if they made it with the same quality all the way through.

Back