What car did you bring to the Supercar Championship?

  • Thread starter Thread starter reactive.box
  • 73 comments
  • 6,063 views
i havent done it yet, but i just tuned up a subaru super touring car, at around 808hp, its a beast, havent lost a race with it yet... usually every1 is behind me by 30-40 secs :)
 
Mercedes SL65 AMG 936bhp
sports medieum tyres
 
I used the M3 GTR won in a previous race. TUned it to NA 3, brakes, suspension, tranny, and lightweight 1. Won without a problem, and each race was about 150, +/- 10 A-spec points.
 
Corvette Z06 C5 and I smoked them every race by the end I was just coming up on lapping the last place car :)
 
SmokeCheckin
Corvette Z06 C5 and I smoked them every race by the end I was just coming up on lapping the last place car :)
Really? I had issues using the vette......
What are your settings? Maybe they will help me out....
 
Why does everyone seem to buy a Supercar then tune it up? Its much better if you dont tune the supercars, more fun! The saleen s7 won the championship easy but i had difficulty with the SLR due to the weight!
 
i used the AMG Mercedes sl65 and they where nothing
 
I used my Ford GT '05, specially bought that car for this cup basically. Have won all the races with it in Supercar Challenge. The circuit races were quite easy, the city courses were tough, but they were nice. Had good battles with the Cadillac Cien en Pagani Zonda. The Tommy Kaira ZZII was a little too fast, merely because that car started always in front..:p But I've beaten the Cadillac Cien and Pagani Zonda, so, I'm happy. Didn't tune my Ford GT '05 one bit.:)
 
I did it in a ZZII with miminal mods. I've done it a few times now.
 
Man, I bought the SLR thinking it would be intense at it...but its hard to use, its mad heavy as well, the 3 races i've won have been pretty close.

I don't think i've done Infineon and another one, i'd check but gt4 killed my ps2 and refuses to play in my ps2 anymore (yes, I have taken it apart and done the 'fix').
 
RUF CTR Yellowbird around 630+ bhp and some other tunned stuff on it...
 
Full mod R32 GT-R. (750hp) The cien (760hp stock) was my only competition and only on one track where he was playing catchup, after getting shunted a good 20 seconds back, gaining on me on what turned out to be my fastest lap.
 
My BMW M5 without any engine uppgrades.
 
The Yellow Bird IS capable of winning that series. I found that putting in a fully adjustable LSD and a brake balancer, along with the upgrades to get it around 540 some odd horses were enough to take it.
Before I lost my game I had used an M5. Lovely piece of kit that is :)
 
Back