What car do you enjoy driving the most on Nur?

Audi Abt TT touring car. Not the fastest possible choice but handles like it's on rails.
 
This might seem a bit strange, but I love taking the NASCAR's out on the 'ring :dopey:



^ That = Insanely Fun

Apart from that, a stock TVR Tuscan or Ferrari F40 with all driving aids off. And the Ford GT is also really fun to drive :)
 
The Nurburgring is the only track I ever race these days and my favourite is still the CLK Touring car. I love the M3 CSL, Sauber C9, R8 LMS and the Elise RM. There's a few more gems I haven't thought of also.
 
The Mazda furai by far my best car for numburghing I love the jaguar but do I haven't unlocked it yet still level 17 completingthe gran turismo world championship
 
Fiat 500.... it's the only one I can keep on the tarmac.
 
Stock SLS AMG for me. Nothing beats AMG power. (And its laptimes on the ring :D.)
 
Last edited:
drivingmeinsane
I won the Jag XJ13 a few weeks back and NEVER enjoyed driving Nur so much with ANY car-as i do using the Jag...that car was made for that track!

So which car do you enjoy driving round Nurburgring the most? (X1 doesn't count, that car is big-time $hitola IMHO)

My favorite around the ring is the 427 cobra, it is just amazing from the cockpit.
 
Fiat 500.... it's the only one I can keep on the tarmac.

I had the same problem until i found the time to sit through the 4hour Nurburgring endurance race.

If you or anyone else is having trouble with Nurburgring, then i HIGHLY recommend you get the car you are most comfortable with and go for it on Nur.
You will start to get a feel for how to race that monster. i now see Nur as a really fun track instead of a headache :)
 
love the stock m3 csl, is a dream to drive with the g25
 
ISF RM beating those R10s , 908, Sauber C10 and other LM cars
 
Ferrari 458 Italia with Sports Soft, just incredible, ran a 7:13:XX a few days ago :).
 
I had the same problem until i found the time to sit through the 4hour Nurburgring endurance race.

If you or anyone else is having trouble with Nurburgring, then i HIGHLY recommend you get the car you are most comfortable with and go for it on Nur.
You will start to get a feel for how to race that monster. i now see Nur as a really fun track instead of a headache :)

Thanks for the tip, I'll give it a go when I can muster up the courage....:)
 
Definitely the Wedssport IS350. If you don't have one, GET ONE. It is worth the 0.5 mil
 
Any car that makes the Schwarzwald B event challenging... upgraded/RM Golfs, stock BMWs, stuff like that. Using the Audi R8 on sport/hard to practice for the GT-R Arcade trophy is fun too.

I wish the Nurburgring was a track in the latest Supercar seasonal!!
 
My daily driver Renaultsport Clio 172 '02 - RS Lutecia (Clio) ... TT of course :)
circa 8:29 stock.
circa 8:00 tuned to 197.
 
F40

Audi Rs 4 '02

SLS AMG Stealth

and the Lexus IS F Racing Concept.

just brilliant
 
V12LMR + 24h layout + Night and Rain = Such an amazing experience.
 
Opel Astra Touring Car (Opel Team Phoenix) ‘00
Handles even better than before, with Patch 1.10 on the track. Uphill Climb after long straight has new confidence check. Rewards slower in-faster out driving.
 
Audi R8 Race Car '01 is quite fun.

Haven't tried the Opel Team Phoenix since the patch, really that much improvement Lambob?
 
Stock SLS AMG for me. Nothing beats AMG power. (And its laptimes on the ring :D.)

Me too. I love blasting roung the 'ring in this car. I loved the AMG events for this reason.
 
any of the c5 and up vettes, tacoma, rx7 spirit r, mazda roadster, 69 camaro z28, mr2 gts, ford gt.

there's no FF or AWD vehicle in that list for a reason. ;)
 
Audi R8 LMS. makes a great noise and its a dream to drive.
 
Last edited:
F40 or Mclaren F1 - both stock sports softs no assists, I could go round & round all day
 
Not the fastest by any means but the 458 Italia tuned is the best of power and handling, A true joy to play with.
 
At the moment im using the Lexus IS F Concept
 
-Corvette C6 ZR1
-RUF RGT
-Caterham Fireblade
- Lotus Elise 111R
-Mclaren F1
-Chevy Camaro SS RM
-Lexus IS-F RM
-Ford GT
-Nissan GT-R
-Lamborghini Mucielago SV
 
I really just have to say Miata for obvious reasons. Just got an '01. I was looking for one that's over the year 2000.

👍 You got a real '01? Nice, I would love a '99 to compliment my NA.
 
Just ran a couple laps in my '68 Karmann Ghia...so much fun.
 
When I first started playing I fell in love with my Evo 6 cause it would launch into first place so quickly.

But now I love a lot of the cars I own, each has its own personality and perks to driving. So I couldn't pick one. I'm driving my Formula granturismo at this very moment and love how it eats corner.
 
For me, my favorite was always the Opel Astra touring car!!! But now that I have the Ford Falcon XR8, I think that it is my new favorite!
 
Back