What car do you enjoy driving the most on Nur?

I love using the Mazda Autozam for some odd reason. The car is just flat out fun and you can really enjoy the track while using it. :)
 
Changed my mind. My new favorite is easily the FALKEN*GT-R. That car was literally made for that track. Read the description for that car if you ever find it. It says in the description that they made it for the Super Taikyu Endurance series. I got my second fastest nurburgring lap time in that car too.
 
As daft as it sounds, I loved doing the Lupo challenge around the Ring, tremendous fun
 
Corvettes are my favorites. Lots of power, great looks and excellent handling (RMed or not).
 
The AUDI R10 TDI! it feels like a dream. And the cockpit view is awesome!
 
I love a lot of cars, to be honest, but I had a lot of fun in the RE Amemiya µ Boost 7 (the premium that isn't the GT 300), and last night I tried to have an online race in the 350Z Z-Tune, but got disconnected shortly after being forced off the track by someone in an NSX who rejoined the track without looking, so I never really got into it. Also everyone was using racing softs so it kind of made it boring.

But the car I enjoy most would be the RX-7. No, wait, it's the ARTA NSX.
 
Back