What car have you done the most miles in?

  • Thread starter Thread starter BigBadWolf007
  • 71 comments
  • 3,880 views
Messages
47
New Zealand
New Zealand
Interested to see what people are driving most, and why.

I am a car collector, and like to drive as many different cars as possible for races so none of my cars have high mileage.

My most used car is the Nissan R35TC with 550km, because it is so awesome in the wet races on S Class, and can comfortably beat all the LMP cars on all but the fastest tracks when it is allowed to run in its unlimited, 1,059HP form!

My second most used car is the Subaru Impreza WRX STI NBR 206, just because it is so much fun going into corners way too fast, locking up the brakes to get it sideways, then power sliding your way to victory.

So what do you drive most? your best race car, the car closest to your real life ride, or something else entirely?
 
Mitsubishi Evo X
Mazda 787B on Le Mans
Lancia Delta Integrale & Audi Quattro S1 on Matterhorn
Lancia Stratos on Rally Tracks
 
In terms of racing/career, my most used car is the Chapparal 2J with 800+ miles as I use it to grind Like the WInd on SSRX. Most of my mileage is done in Arcade Mode for the WRS weekly time trials and for those, a couple that I can recall:

Lotus Elise 111R Race Car '04: 1250 miles
RUF RGT '00: 600 miles
Light Car Company Rocket '07: 800 miles
 
These are my favorite cars in GT6, and also the cars I drive as often as I can. Anyways,here is the list:

Audi R8 5.2 V10 FSI Quattro: 1050 KM. (With V10 PLUS tuning)
Lamborghini Diablo GT: 850 KM
HSV 010-GT 15th Anniversary Edition: 800 KM
 
I've driven the Peugeot 908 HDi the longest at 450-ish kilometres. :p
 
Red Bull X2011 Prototype with 2,500 km...
R35 TC with 1,200 km...
 
Both my M3 gt2s factory and base have about 500 miles each.
For a stock car my m3 2007 at 280 miles
 
Has to be the McLaren F1 GTR Base Model for me. Can't remember the mileage but it's definitely my most used car and my favourite too. Close second and third would be the Merc SLS GT3 and the 787B Stealth.
 
1999 Evo. I have several pics of it here.
 
Last edited:
I'm closing in on 6000 miles in my GT300 Rx7 Base Model.
 
Light Car company Rocket with more than 300km.
 
Audi R18 TDI (Audi Sport Team Jeost) `11 more than 500 KM
 
Nissan GTR Black Edition'12 with about 1,456 miles on it.
 
Audi R18 TDI Prototype 11' 1.834 Km.. mostly becouse of grinding the 24min of Nurburger before the standard RB pop up.
 
Last edited:
The RedBull issued in the Standard championship. Unfortunately, the game does not track it's mileage, nor do the races count as wins. But I can tell you I've driven it more than 300,000,000 credits worth.
 
The RedBull issued in the Standard championship. Unfortunately, the game does not track it's mileage, nor do the races count as wins. But I can tell you I've driven it more than 300,000,000 credits worth.
The game doesn't track its mileage because it's a courtesy car, but the mileage counts towards your total mileage.
 
C6 Z06 with 800+ miles. Just love the way the car handles and sounds (on stock exhaust!).
 
Currently it's my Chapparal 2J. Probably done 800 or so miles in that. But then I did use it for about 15 different events. It's shortly going to be overtaken by my Red Bull X2011 Prototype though, as the only trophy I still need to Platinum the game is to drive the length of the autobahn. And for that I'm going to be breaking out the elastic band. Since I still have about 5000km to cover before I get that one.
 
I'll have to check GT6 when I get home, but I had over 9000 miles on my 02 Audi RS6 which I bought with 0 miles in GT5. Just about all of them from drag racing.
 
Has to be the McLaren F1 GTR Base Model for me. Can't remember the mileage but it's definitely my most used car and my favourite too. Close second and third would be the Merc SLS GT3 and the 787B Stealth.

I'm similar with a McLaren F1 GTR, the 908 and the Merc SLS AMG 11.
 
Mazda MX-5 '89 with about 600 miles on the clock. I used it for the PURE Flyin' Miata 6 series not too long ago. Second most would have to be the Shifter Kart.
 
But I can tell you I've driven it more than 300,000,000 credits worth.
You'd have to do the race over 1,000 times for that to be possible.

or was it just a hyperbole
 
You'd have to do the race over 1,000 times for that to be possible.

or was it just a hyperbole

How do you figure? It pays 2,284,000 per championship series. That's about 131 championships. You can do three per hour, which gives you 6,852,000 per hour. So 300,000,000 can be earned in less than 44 hours. The game was released 102 days ago, so that makes 45 minutes of driving per day.

My total earnings are $322,xxx,xxx. Some of that was through completing all the career and special events (except for 4 coffee breaks) and all the seasonals. I grinded on all the S races, and the RedBull Jr., but by far most of my grinding was with the RedBull Standard.

No hyperbole whatsoever.
 
1,851.9 miles in an HSV-010 GT base model, because Honda. That, and I'm more competitive with it than an NSX. The miles are mostly from online GT500 rooms.
 
How do you figure? It pays 2,284,000 per championship series. That's about 131 championships. You can do three per hour, which gives you 6,852,000 per hour. So 300,000,000 can be earned in less than 44 hours. The game was released 102 days ago, so that makes 45 minutes of driving per day.

My total earnings are $322,xxx,xxx. Some of that was through completing all the career and special events (except for 4 coffee breaks) and all the seasonals. I grinded on all the S races, and the RedBull Jr., but by far most of my grinding was with the RedBull Standard.

No hyperbole whatsoever.
No, I was talking about just the Trial Mountain race. That's how I grind.
 
No, I was talking about just the Trial Mountain race. That's how I grind.
Oh, but my original post specified the "championship." That's important because you get a 1,000,000 bonus for coming first in points. You're cheating yourself if you're not doing the series.
 
Back