What car have you done the most miles in?

  • Thread starter Thread starter BigBadWolf007
  • 71 comments
  • 3,880 views
Oh, but my original post specified the "championship." That's important because you get a 1,000,000 bonus for coming first in points. You're cheating yourself if you're not doing the series.
Makes sense now. :p
 
My most used car is the Nissan R35TC with 550km, because it is so awesome in the wet races on S Class, and can comfortably beat all the LMP cars on all but the fastest tracks when it is allowed to run in its unlimited, 1,059HP form!

My second most used car is the Subaru Impreza WRX STI NBR 206, just because it is so much fun going into corners way too fast, locking up the brakes to get it sideways, then power sliding your way to victory.

So what do you drive most? your best race car, the car closest to your real life ride, or something else entirely?
Out of 244 cars, my '09 Corvette ZR1 LM RC has 644 miles on it for 24 wins, but I've just discovered the Subaru S206 NBR. OMG what a ride! I was looking for "hidden gems" to grind the 24 minute 'Ring and was having all KINDS of trouble with buying race cars I couldn't make heads or tails of handling-wise (whaddup with that, PD?). I wasn't around for the big money jackpot (I've had the game for almost a month and a half now) and was truly at wit's end on how to make this game fun after completing near everything. After about my 7th grind, I found the Suby. HOLY SMOKE! Not a "fast" car (non-adjustable 18?'s) but quicker than it looks! Why is everyone so mum on this car? It virtually IGNORES the rainy lap. Three laps of Nurb' with rain in 27 minutes flat? I'll take it....everywhere! PS- Honestly, the Mitsubishi Evo VI TM '00 is almost as good, but without the killer factory setup.
 
I have over 9,000 miles on my R8 LMS.
 
The Auto Union Streamline '37, because I used that to grind Like The Wind before the RB events came along.

Most victories belong to my LC Rocket, because that's what I used for the Ascari glitch.
 
It was the LCC Rocket back in December... and it still is now.
 
2013 Pagani Huayra 15th Anniversary Edition with 6,302.9 miles
 
Hello all, as this is my first post i thought i would thank all involed in this forum.
My Mini Cooper S`02, PP 499 , 310 BHP.
I have just done my first 1000 miles in this car.
I use this for fun rather than racing and will hopefully get my real one in the summer.
 
The Megane Trophy Base Model '11. It was a car used for a league series. Almost 1600 miles between racing and practice if I remember right.
 
Mazda RX-7 Spirit R '02. I have one with 1,800 miles on it. With all my Spirit R's together I'm probably at 2,500 miles. 1,900+ miles being at the Nurburgring. And as for the grinding conversation. I do the Redbull challenge. But I always enter and quit the last race. You still get first in the championship and have to spend less time doing it. If your doing multiple runs at it you make more money faster. You get the extra mill every 4 races instead of 5.
 
Last edited:
2013 Pagani Huayra - Nearing 2,000 Miles/ 3,200 km
2nd most would be the 787b Stealth
 
Unfortunately a Nissan GT-R Black Edition (R35): 2400 km = 1500 miles
Damn like the wind on ssrx...
 
My BMW Z4 GT3 surpassed, my GTR GT500 base as the most used car with 2600km on the clock. I've got many with 1k + as you'll expect having miraculously ticked over 40,000+ total km.
 
it's a pity we can't sort the cars by miles/km in the garage

I totally agree with this.

And the mileage should be listed in a column on the right with all the other info that we are able to sort by, or at least it should be in the popup box when you click on the car.

We need more columns of 'sort by' info on the right, that is for sure.
 
700km and going up in my Evo 10. But my Evo 8 is gaining to.
 
I totally agree with this.

And the mileage should be listed in a column on the right with all the other info that we are able to sort by, or at least it should be in the popup box when you click on the car.

We need more columns of 'sort by' info on the right, that is for sure.
Yes PD. Take note!
 
Deltawing - 24min grindind...I even use a detuned setting sheet for the Nurb:tup:
Took me ages to get the hang of it though.
 
Yes PD. Take note!

That's another thing where i absolutely don't get why they removed this option from the Game. I used this feature alot since i started to play GT3 long ago. I guess it was already in GT1 or GT2.
 
Tony Stewart NASCAR car. Many, many miles grinding the Motegi track for credits.
 
'78 Pontiac Firebird. Not sure how many miles on it but it's way more than any of my other cars. I'm now attempting to use it to beat the S Class races that it can compete in. It's really hard on tires though.
 
My CRX SiR '90
With 3,858.2 Miles
So Many Laps, 42 total victories with that car alone,22 of them online.
Grinding, crashing, spinning, even drifting, such a fun car to drive.
It was also my first car, and my favorite, which might explain it.
 
Back