What car is best for you?

United States
United States
dman_111
So playing through the game today trying to get all the gold medals and i came to the drifting mini game whatever. It got me thinking "what car is the best to drift in" its different for everyone. Personally mine is the Ford F150 fully tuned with comfort mediums. also do you think the cars drift easier or harder than GT5?

I like too drift my Clio V6 and my 90's RX7, both run on comfort hards. I do think it is harder too drift on GT6, than on GT5, but over time that will change

I had the hardest time drifting at all, once I learned with the stupid Silvia gt6 makes you use in the first drift challenge, I tried the subaru brz and loved it. Was doing "great" then thought, hey, tvr's are awesome! Tried the convt tamora, and it blew my mind how easy that car is to drift. It was effortless! After many different tracks, I tried the 07 BMW 135i and stock, this car was even better. Not as good on points, but it was so easy to save it from high angles.

I'm usually in a Mazda MX-5 VR-Limited (NA, J) '95, Excellent Green Mica with white stripes and white Rays CE28s.

Scratch that, they're stock diameter BBS RS's with white centers.

Last edited:
the car with the most miles on the dial is my tuned Nissan GTR because its so easy to use.. but my all time fun favorite is my GT Mustang 07. I tuned them to my taste and theyre just too fun to drive 👍

and sometimes my Mazda RX8...... hehe

I'm running a 350 hp (power limited) 1970 nova ss for drifting. Still working on the tune, but I love seeing that car go sideways :)

omgwtf.gif

Mercedes SL600 fully tuned. It's a beast and fairly easy to control even with over 1,000 hp.

I also like the 370 Z and the Supra. Been testing the new Aston past few days. Almost have it dialed in, but still getting some snap back at inexplicable times.

I think the cars drift different in GT6 than 5, but I think that is a known already. I'm still practicing drifting in GT6, but getting closer to my scores from GT5 every day.

S15 is giving me some beautiful results recently. So much so, it gets regular runs at the Nordschleife, in full drift guise, on comfort hards. Hilarious fun.

I find it interesting how strict GTP are about what you can and can't say on this forum, but when somebody bumps an age-old thread they don't even bat an eyelid. On any other forum it would probably come with implications.

This guy probably hasn't come back to this thread since like a week after he made it and you guys are still posting... :lol:

Sorry it just bewilders me... :D

I find it interesting how strict GTP are about what you can and can't say on this forum, but when somebody bumps an age-old thread they don't even bat an eyelid. On any other forum it would probably come with implications.

This guy probably hasn't come back to this thread since like a week after he made it and you guys are still posting... :lol:

Sorry it just bewilders me... :D

What's the problem ?

Back