What car is best for you?

Assloads of torque from a S14?:P You should try my IROC-Z concept.
Probably not in my price range. Once I rack up about 85,000Cr I start another build. I'm not into the high-end game. Apart from some Kyusha and kai, it's the usual suspects for me! :dopey:

Probably not in my price range. Once I rack up about 85,000Cr I start another build. I'm not into the high-end game. Apart from some Kyusha and kai, it's the usual suspects for me! :dopey:

No I was just giving you a hard time for saying a 4 banger had a lot of torque haha.

More cylinders =/= more torque mate. ;)

I need this explained to me.

I'm not even making 400 ft/lbs in my 180sx but I'm over 800 ft/lbs in my IROC-Z concept.

Sure we could get into 3.0l 4 cylinder engines that could hypothetically have a really long stroke length would have more torque than a 4.0l 8 cylinder with a short stroke length.

Since we are not building engines in gt6 this does not apply and for all intents are purposes more cylinders=more torque.

If you have any questions about this, feel free to PM me.

Sorry I've never understood this..

Does '=/=' mean 'does not' ?

So you said 'more cylinders does not mean more torque' ?
I need this explained to me.

I'm not even making 400 ft/lbs in my 180sx but I'm over 800 ft/lbs in my IROC-Z concept.

Sure we could get into 3.0l 4 cylinder engines that could hypothetically have a really long stroke length would have more torque than a 4.0l 8 cylinder with a short stroke length.

Since we are not building engines in gt6 this does not apply and for all intents are purposes more cylinders=more torque.

If you have any questions about this, feel free to PM me.

Guys, torque does NOT solely depend on the cylinders of a car. For example the V8 in the e92 M3. Its got a really BAD torque, compared to most of the 6 cyls, and some of the 4 cylinders. :/

Guys, torque does NOT solely depend on the cylinders of a car. For example the V8 in the e92 M3. Its got a really BAD torque, compared to most of the 6 cyls, and some of the 4 cylinders. :/
You misunderstood me.

I'm not disputing your statement.

I'm merely trying to seek clarification on your use of '=/='.

Did you not read my post?

Of course I did. Did you read mine?

The amount of cylinders is in no way correlating with the amount of torque.

You misunderstood me.

I'm not disputing your statement.

I'm merely trying to seek clarification on your use of '=/='.

Ahh. My apologies.

In math, as far as my math knowledge goes, =/= means : Is not equal to. Correct?

Ahh. My apologies.

In math, as far as my math knowledge goes, =/= means : Is not equal to. Correct?

Well I could use Honda's B16A as an example and compare that to an LS7.

Generally speaking, if you have a 4, 6, and 8 cylinder from Nissan the Torque will increase with the amount of cylinders.

Last edited:
Did you try it with 600 HP? Is awesome!

Yeah, my car have 600hp with supercharger... i use with limiter cose i don´t feel no benefit in dump more hps on it...
The engine´s sound is not nice, too metalic and thin... but the torque curve and the rev is very smooth... and the suspension is really easy to set.

Even with 600hp it goes at the same pace as the tier C cars, due the nerfed grip and aero. Besides, im not wing friendly, so...

Ahh. My apologies.

Not sure.

You're probably correct.

Torque is directly related to stroke length of a crankshaft. The longer the stroke, the more torque is needed to turn the crank.

When it comes to drifting, my best car is either the Nissan Stagea 260RS Autech or the Volvo 240 GLT Estate.
I love me some wagon drifting.

i have a BLODY d**n tuned Nissan skyline R33 '97. love to get it sideways but it feels like it has to much engine when i must start in 4th gear too not spin and take corners in 6th gear and have 8000 rpm in the corner with 6th gear xD

i also hav an AE86 Toureno wich is pretty easy too use and i love tha AE86 because of anime xD

for drifting, I like a turbo-d up S.Shigeno AE86. Sure it's crazy difficult to handle without aids, but it's damn fun once you get it right! I also like S15 Silvias and FC RX-7's...they're pretty easy to slide stock and you can get lots of seat time in learning drifting.

Man the Japanese just built great FR cars in the 80's and 90's.

I feel best on the Acura NSX. But haven't tried it after the physics update.
On 1.09, I really liked the RUF BTR.

Back