What car should I use my Gold Chrome chip on?

I just got the gold chrome color. Should i paint my pagani or what, cant decide :S Help?

You can always dupe paint chips that some might consider to be rare, such as the Gold Chrome paint chip.
gt5chromepaints.jpg
 
The New Beetle Rsi looks good in silver or gold chrome, just a shame you can't paint the wheels.
 
I would tri to dupe paint, but there's always something inside of me scared of loosing everything, if I mess up, etc.. And everything get erased:scared: :o

Here is one car i painted Gold:
5858679091_940a9927c6_b.jpg

Sorry for the lighting, best one i have that shows all of the car on my laptop at the moment.
 
I have still yet to get it.
 
My Mercedes C63 AMG looks pretty good going sideways , gold chrome and with a carbon fibre hood.
 
Lol, i painted a gtr proto gold chrome. Next time i get chrome im gonna paint my gt by citroen concept.
 
TigJackson
You can always dupe paint chips that some might consider to be rare, such as the Gold Chrome paint chip.

How do you duplicate paint chips? Sorry if bothersome to ask but I would like to know
 
That Art Morrison Vette is the only Gold Chrome I've liked so far.
Still have mine sitting, without any clue of what to use it on.
 
Put it on a Veyron and then go online and drag it up, yo!
 
How do you duplicate paint chips? Sorry if bothersome to ask but I would like to know

Save your game on a thumb drive and gift your chip to another account on your PS3 and load your saved game. Then go to other account and gift it back then back up save again. Boom, two paint chips.
 
Save your game on a thumb drive and gift your chip to another account on your PS3 and load your saved game. Then go to other account and gift it back then back up save again. Boom, two paint chips.

wait so before i go on the second account do i have to go back on my first to confirm the save?
and if i have 5 gold paint chips can i gift all 5 then double it to ten?
 
Jaguar XJ13 Race Car, amazing.
 
My Cadillac Cien looks pretty good in gold and I get a lot of compliments on it, it's just too bad I can't change the rims.
 
Ahrweiler-Street.jpg


I was happy with my choice in the Jag, unfortunately I can't paint the wheels.

Oh god you ruined it. I recommend you to stick with the stock colour...

By the way Pagani Zonda R looks cool in Gold Chrome.
 
I was watching an online GT5 race, and I believe I saw Gold Chrome for the first-ever time. A Ferrari F40 (who won the online race) was colored in Gold Chrome. I'm not really into the F40, but Gold Chrome on that car is a bad idea. Even for a person who loves blue, I only prefer Ferraris in either red or black (sometimes silver as well). I would probably use Gold Chrome for wheels rather than coloring a car with it.
 


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Only one picture because frankly, I couldn't be bothered taking more :)

I have that exact same color combination but I believe I painted mine a different gold color (either that or the Merc came with a gold-ish color stock). I have never been one to really experiment with the paint chips however.
 
Daihatsu Cuore TR-XX Avanzato R (J) '97

And if your wondering why a Kei car its because until the new Ferrari Seasonals this car in the Lightweight K Cup Seasonals was by far the fastest Credit machine in the game.
And I call that PURE GOLD!
 
Back