What car will be your "baby" through this game

  • Thread starter Thread starter cornishbrooksy
  • 261 comments
  • 42,626 views
Hmm, for me.
BMW M3 E36:
bmw-m3-e36-front-1_135.jpg
 
R35, murcielago of some sort and 430 of some sort...
 
probably the Lancia Stratos
 
mine would be the Ford GT(insane acceleration decent handling when you learn to control it) and if they confirm it a '67 Shelby GT500 SuperSnake(only 1 was ever built and its my favorite car) or a 07 Shelby GT500 SuperSnake just as long as the last to are confirmed
 
lambo_001_700.jpg


If the Lamborghini Murcielago LP670 makes the cut for GT5.:)
Will be very dissapointed if it isn't on GT5.:grumpy:
 
Ford GT, GT40, GTX1??. Le mans 4 times in a row BABY!!! KY's favorite car is the Ford GT.
 
Seen many brand new R-35s in MN, they look so much better in person.

Yeah I saw one for the first time a few weeks ago, they are stunning!

For a sports car, its overall height is quite high.

It's not that high for a sports car but it is for a supercar.
 
Ford Mondeo 2.5i Titanium X 2009

2.5i 20V Turbocharged 5-Cylinder
Max Power: 231bhp
Drivetrain: Front wheel drive via Six-speed manual transmission

url


url


If we have drivetrain swaps, I'd love to drop the GT500 KR V8 in this, convert it to either RWD or AWD... bye bye BMW M5 and Mercedes E63! :)
 
So does anybody notice this is turning into a picture wish list?
 
So does anybody notice this is turning into a picture wish list?

yeah, supercars may not get you into a lot of races.

something with relatively low to mid hp stock and capable of pretty low lap times would seem like it would be a more realistic choice.

The FD2 all day for me. This car can put down some times.

 
yeah, supercars may not get you into a lot of races.

something with relatively low to mid hp stock and capable of pretty low lap times would seem like it would be a more realistic choice.

The FD2 all day for me. This car can put down some times.



Oh crap i forgot all about this.
So Prelude Type S and the FD2 Type R.:nervous:
 
that civic is seriously quick-like to see it in gt5
tune to around 285bhp and you have an easy m3 beater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
A Bugeye Impreza. I want to create one that can run with the big dogs.

Or a Classic Mini if its included.
 
This one
2778768242_289e0a198b.jpg


if this is not in the game

0.jpg
 
Last edited:
/\ I've never liked the wing on that. It looks awkward.
 
Prolly the Enzo or Lambo SV for me
 
I'd say AE-86 or Ford GT or perhaps Mistubishi Lancer Evolution IX or X
 
im planing on bying every europian legend cars:)
 
integra, Rx7 a must ( to witch I am in top 20 of a few tracks in GT5P for time trial)
a 86 hachiroku and some others, they would be my few babies
 
What will be my "baby" car in GT5? Um, what all cars are in it?
 
Man, the Murcielago LP670's and Enzos are great n all, but how can they be your baby? How are you gonna tune them?? Makes me realise how much I am hoping for good tuning options so we can take the old, humble cars and make them great.
 
hopefully the Aston Martin DBR9- but if thats not included- then the BMW M3 GTR
 
Man, the Murcielago LP670's and Enzos are great n all, but how can they be your baby? How are you gonna tune them?? Makes me realise how much I am hoping for good tuning options so we can take the old, humble cars and make them great.

I will try to use a LP670 to own the competion!:) I do understand your point of view but, I am not good at modifying old humble cars.:guilty:
 
Back