fresh11 (Banned) Messages 129 barbados Messages freshracer11 May 1, 2014 #1 I would like my favourite car to be updated in gt6. I would like the BMW e46 to be premium in gt6
R Rodrigo Nunes Messages 14 Brazil Messages DigoARA May 1, 2014 #2 Yes, the e46 M3 is a major car that should be premium. The 2nd gen Supra...
fresh11 (Banned) Messages 129 barbados Messages freshracer11 May 1, 2014 #3 I for got about the supra it's sick !!!!!
MatskiMonk (Banned) Messages 18,026 United Kingdom May 1, 2014 #4 https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/categories/suggestions.338/
pyrates Messages 1,950 Poland May 1, 2014 #5 MatskiMonk https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/categories/suggestions.338/ Click to expand... I was about to say. Check out the car suggestion forums. There are also suggestions for which cars should be upgraded to premiums: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/board/cars.339/?order=first_post_likes
MatskiMonk https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/categories/suggestions.338/ Click to expand... I was about to say. Check out the car suggestion forums. There are also suggestions for which cars should be upgraded to premiums: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/board/cars.339/?order=first_post_likes