What car would you like to see done in a project?

Nissian infiniti g20 the one can buy for less than 10k(since don't think there is a better FF under 10k).
Or the 89 Nis Pulsar GTI-R.

i wanna see a mini cooper. god that thing would be a riot.

if your not talking about doin hybrids, tho. possibly an opel vectra or nissan 300ZX

Fogelhund
I've got a Mini that is actually a Ceberra LM underneath. That's opened a few eyes up.
I've got a mini that has a TVR speed 12 engine in the back, FR config and is mad round corners. I have only run it on Thati Maze course to try and fine tune the settingsand get used to driving it. However round most corners the back overtakes the front and then it's 360 time.

well mine makes yours look like a go-kart mine has a hks 180SX motor and is a 43,000 hp wheelie car and it will move VERY QUICKLY.

GT40 MKII
well mine makes yours look like a go-kart mine has a hks 180SX motor and is a 43,000 hp wheelie car and it will move VERY QUICKLY.
Funny that cause I was going for the altermut go-kart :lol: so it looks like I have succeded. I started out putting the Renault F1 engine in the car, but it crashed the game so I dropped to the TVR engine. You can argue that the engine is not the highest rated HP engine in the game but I like TVR's so that's why I choose it. You can also argue that a TVR engine wouldn't physically fit in the back of a mini but that's the beauty of games, you can bend the rules of physics; ref The Matrix.

43,000 hp wheelie car
But can you race it?

Edit: Apologies for the spelling, could do with a spell checker but I couldn't be bothered to copy the text into Word, check it and then back into this comment.

Back