What car would you want to make Racing Mod. on?

  • Thread starter Thread starter RocZX
  • 110 comments
  • 6,000 views
The '71 and '05 Mustangs. Those Camaro RM's need the Mustang RM's like yin needs yang.
 
The '71 and '05 Mustangs. Those Camaro RM's need the Mustang RM's like yin needs yang.

As a Camaro fan, I 100% agree. Just like (even though it's standard) the Ford Falcon XR8 desperately needs a comparable Holden to make its life have meaning.
 
Crazed_Coupe
Apparently you didn't read my post carefully, I said the engine in the car remains the same and obviously a livery is added to to the car. :dunce:

Apparently you have not read what you actually wrote...that may have been what you INTENDED to say...but its not what you actually said... :dunce:

Krizzay
The P4/5 is just a one off build for a millionaire, but also based on the Enzo.
I got a chance to see the P4/5 in person over the Memorial Day weekend...needless to say I was impressed
 
You should be able to rm all premium cars.
 
Apparently you have not read what you actually wrote...that may have been what you INTENDED to say...but its not what you actually said... :dunce:

Your right, I did mean to say that the engine remains the same but as far as your comment goes on bring able to RM all cars, we all have our opinions so you should learn to respect others. The reason I don't like the idea of being able to RM all cars and i'll say it again is because you'd see to much of the race modified version IMO.
 
Your right, I did mean to say that the engine remains the same but as far as your comment goes on bring able to RM all cars, we all have our opinions so you should learn to respect others. The reason I don't like the idea of being able to RM all cars and i'll say it again is because you'd see to much of the race modified version IMO.

Thats a bad thing when this is for all intents and purposes a racing game?
 
Thats a bad thing when this is for all intents and purposes a racing game?

Do you need the lecture as well? It's MY OPINION and if you think that every car should be able to be RM'd then so be it, I don't agree but i'll still respect your opinion. I do think there should be more than 17 cars that are able to be RM but I don't think they all should be.
 
I'm asking a question not putting your sanity up to the jury, sheesh....
 
You do drive in it thats for sure but as I said, for all intents and purposes its a racing game. Do you and your buddies load up a city course and drive around them doing the speed limit and stopping for stop signs, etc or do you race? (Once again its a question...)
 
1987-93 Ford Mustang GT 5.0L HO 💡

O wait nevermind.
 
Could you please explain to me how driving means stopping for stop signs and doing the speed limit? :lol:

I simple stated that I didn't like the fact that all cars should be able to undergo RM and because you jumped in disagreeing with my comment it turns into this unnecessary and useless stuff.
 
Well thats what you do when you drive around isn't it? (unless you actually live in the virtual GT5 world and drive on race tracks...)

Back on topic, I'd love to get the 'works' cars from Shift 2, especially the McLaren F1 :dopey:
 
Well thats what you do when you drive around isn't it? (unless you actually live in the virtual GT5 world and drive on race tracks...)


I take my moms Honda Accord to various race tracks and cruise around at about 35 MPH. ;)

Mustang GT would be a cool car RM'd I think.
 
Last edited:
Tesla Roadster

Give it a 6 sp gearbox, a bigger motor and a pitcrew that changes out a large battery (endurance races anyone?) and throw in a pretty racey bodykit with a big splitter and rear wing and you'd have what could arguably be the funnest car ever!
 
Aston Martin DB9. :drool:

The DBR 9 is indeed something missing, but you need to be quite a driver to tame it.

The B-Spec V8 Vantage races make Aston Martin seem slow, go the a circuit and you will see they are great racers.
 
Well thats what you do when you drive around isn't it? (unless you actually live in the virtual GT5 world and drive on race tracks...)

Back on topic, I'd love to get the 'works' cars from Shift 2, especially the McLaren F1 :dopey:

Yes. Here is a look at what "Works" or "RM" look like on some of the S2 cars.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JfW4r9MNzE
 
Don't know if it was already mentioned but i would love to have RM on the SL55AMG and make it look like the SL65AMG Black Series.
 
Back