What cars did you use for thr midship races?

  • Thread starter Thread starter SleezyBigSlim
  • 9 comments
  • 13,401 views
Messages
291
United States
Austin
Messages
SleezyBigSlim
I'm not having much luck on the 1st track but I feel I can win with the 458
 
I had a right laugh in a bone stock Lamborghini Countach. I managed to win by about 2 seconds, but my god was it a challenge. GREAT fun.

The F40 was a good laugh as well, but about 3-4 seconds a lap faster around Willow Springs without trying too hard.
 
Here are some of the cars I used:

- Lamborghini Veneno (reduce weight all the way and adjust suspension and differential settings)

- Peugeot RCZ Gr.3 Road Car (slightly twitchy, but overall sweet handling)

- Alfa Romeo 4C Gr.3 Road Car (impressive acceleration and great handling too)

- Bugatti Veyron (decent choice)
 
I also used the KTM X-Bow for the Interlagos Race.
 
The X Bow yields a huge amount of credits and isn’t too hard to win with either. Worth a go for sure
 
Stock Alfa 4C Gr3 Road car on SS tyres.
Easy.
 
Back