What cars do you think handle the best?

I don't even use sport mode

All right then.

But I do hope someday you take people's advice nicely.

Because a car will handle in its best if the driver skill matches it.

With that, you'll be able to say this "X" car handles nicely even on Comfort and Sport tires.

You do you. But don't take offense when people criticise or give helpful advice.

I've not played the game in some time (maybe a year, but am digging it out today) so not sure in that time what impact Michelin may have had on tire models, or, if updates during that time have altered vehicle dynamics...
Having said that;
Ferrari 250GTO 100% stock. I could spend hours at Nords' enjoying that thing.
1.jpg

11.jpg

Take care

I've not played the game in some time (maybe a year, but am digging it out today) so not sure in that time what impact Michelin may have had on tire models, or, if updates during that time have altered vehicle dynamics...
Having said that;
Ferrari 250GTO 100% stock. I could spend hours at Nords' enjoying that thing.
View attachment 973112
View attachment 973113
Take care
Those are some of the nicest race photos I have ever seen:tup:

The GTR nismo, it handles like a beast in blue moon speedway. As long as it’s an N700 of course.

The Amuse GT1 Turbo, with the right tires it could drive like a beast at Interlagos

This car is ridiculously good.

Its also based on a car that is already amazing.

The s2000 is a giant killer. At n300 you can take down N400s and GT4s easily. Also amazing forgiving handling great tyre wear fuel econ.

The Amuse amps it up with a 7 spd with an great engine made even better with a turbo at the cost of being N400 and up and it can have slightly dicey handling if you overcook it.

But geez, 990kg only? Power is one thing but always note the weight. As the cars go to 1,100kg or less you know they will be fast.

VW Scirocco is a current fave in Gr 4

Least fave is AMG GT3 only because I don't have the skill to use it.

(EDIT: I made some tweaks and I now quite like the AMG GT3)

Last edited:
Toyota GR Yaris '20
Porsche 911 GT3 (996) '03
BMW M3 E46 '03
Ford GT '17
Honda NSX Type R '92
Honda S2000 '99
Honda Integra Type R '98
De Tomaso Pantera '74
Pagani Huayra '13
Mercedes AMG GT3 '16
Ferrari F40 '92
GT by Citroen Group 4
Porsche Taycan '20

Last edited:
Nice thread! I don't take time to tune anything in GT Sport.... except to turn off traction control, adjust tire type and sometimes adjust hp to represent a real world, higher hp variant that isn't in the game. Based on that and the fact that I like a moving rear end that you need to manage a bit, some of my favorites are below.

Btw, I am surprised at a number of the cars people list here.... many are inaccurate to real life and understeeer endlessly. Perhaps you can dial that out if you tune the suspension but I think it is a flaw with many high end, mid engine street cars in game that the default setup gives you so much understeer. A mid engine car will understeer in real life but if there is enough power you can overcome that along with getting the weight on the front end during turn in. Some of the cars in GT Sport are near impossible to provoke power on oversteer but others feel great.... which is odd to me.

Here is my list of great feeling street cars off the top of my head, in no particular order. There are others that feel great that I am sure I am forgetting:
Alpine 110, old and new
Toyota Supra, new
991 GT3RS. And also create a GT2RS with 690hp from it too.
Pagani Hyuara
Corvette C7 and create a 650hp Z06 too
Ford GT 2017
BMW M4
Miata, newest and add power like you turbocharged it to about 250hp for added fun
AC Cobra, if I remember right

The 86, S-FR and Miata TC are the best (easiest) handling on Sports tires in my opinion.

For best handling with a fear factor, the 330 P4 is a monster. The '89 BMW M3 and '56 Porsche 356A are wild. :D:tup:

No opinion on BOP cars.

The SFR racing concept and Miata TC are race cars that shouldnt really be mixed in with N class.

Nothing says silly as much as the SFR beating N500/600s on certain tracks... or the N200 Mx5 TC beating GT4 cars... around the "Ring... how is that possible?

A 245hp car shouldnt be competitive up against 400hp race cars.... granted you need to have high Ring skills but even that shouldnt be possible.

245hp car shouldnt be competitive up against 400hp race cars.... granted you need to have high Ring skills but even that shouldnt be possible.

What you’ve claimed is bunk. Car to car not even close.
I think the 86 gr4 is great handling.

Last edited:
The SFR racing concept and Miata TC are race cars that shouldnt really be mixed in with N class.
Technically correct. The S-FR doesn't exist IRL. And the Mazda is racing car. Show up at a race in real life with either and you'd be disqualified.

On the other hand, nice to play with them in the game. May never see the S-FR again. :(

Interesting bit about the S-FR, according to this article "its dimensions suggest it would not be capable of holding all the airbags and safety engineering necessary for the US market."

https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/toyota-revisits-sports-car-passion-with-s-fr/

What you’ve claimed is bunk. Car to car not even close.
I think the 86 gr4 is great handling.

I have beat the GT4s with the Miata TC on many tracks including the Ring.

I'm not even that good so I dont know what that says about your skills.

‘17 NSX, without @RCKakashi14 telling me that RSS doesn’t solve everything, this car wouldn’t be on the list.
My NSX tire setup:
Front tires: sport: soft
Back tires: Racing super soft
Handles like an Amuse S200 with those on.

You don't have to call me out like I'm such a bad guy here.

Whatever. Do what you want. I'm completely silent on this topic.

Just reminding you that criticism is not equivalent to bullying.

EDIT: Sent you a PM
I was admiring the criticism. It helped me

The Renault Sport R.S 01 GR. 3 is a fantastic handling car. It doesn't feel too heavy or anything and it just glides through corners with such finesse. You can really push this thing round the Nordschliefe and it will still take care of you lol I've been doing lap after lap there lately with the R.S 01 after some time away from GT Sport and this car reminds me why I have really enjoyed the game.

Tuned of BOP?? I used this car for a BOP series because I loved the way the car drive, unfortunately I forgot that I always,drove a tuned version, the BOP version is awful.

Aventador (regular), again @RCKakashi14 told me that RSS don’t solve everything. I might be removing this from my bad handling cars thread.

Last edited:
Aventador (regular), again @RCKakashi14 told me that RSS don’t solve everything. I might be removing this from my bad handling cars thread.

I prefer the Huracan over the Aventador, though.

But yes, as long as you know the basic behavior of a 4WD car and the technique, then even the Aventador can take on corners with gusto. SV is obviously better in every way.

Last edited:
Honda NSX GT2 Raybirg concept (I don't quite remember the name)
This thing is a beast on the Nurburgring GP.

Toyota SF-R racing concept seems to do it with SS tires.
Alfa Romeo 4c- If you can handle the tail wagging, it would handle great.

Last edited:
Been a long time since the last comment on this thread...
Lexus RC F GT3 Racing Concept
Front: RS
Back RS

Toyota GT86 GRMN
Front: SS
Back: SS

edit: I apologize for the double post, I just wanted to get this thread running again.

Last edited:
RS01 group x version - What the Gr3 version should’ve been.
Racing softs if you want to bury the nose into corners or mediums if you prefer a bit of tail action

Back