What cars have the damage so the door can go up??

  • Thread starter Thread starter RetroJohan
  • 11 comments
  • 1,416 views

RetroJohan

A.K.A GT_johan
Premium
Messages
2,084
Sweden
Sweden
Messages
RetroJohan
I know all premium rally cars and Blitz Dunlop ER34 Skyline '07 can.

So is there more cars some can??
 
I'm afraid, the cars you already mentioned are the only ones that can lose their doors.
 
Hmm the only time I had this happen was in a C4 rally car! And do you get a trophy for it?!
 
Yes, i lost the door on my Focus WRC and you do get a trophy for it, can't remember it's exact name though, sorry.
 
Any premium rally car as far as I know?
 
Yes, i lost the door on my Focus WRC and you do get a trophy for it, can't remember it's exact name though, sorry.

does it have to be in an offline race?
becasue i did this at tsukuba in an online lobby in a C4, and i didnt get any trophy :(!
 
Could well be, i did mine whilst dicking around on the London circuit.
 
Yes, i lost the door on my Focus WRC and you do get a trophy for it, can't remember it's exact name though, sorry.

"Watch Out for Falling Objects".
It's a hidden trophy
 
Yeah i did it with C4 wrc and got the trophy....
 
Got it with the Focus Rally car... Was just driving back and forth at TGTT on the straight... Hit the wall at top speed... Got it after 5 mins...
 
I parked my rally car sideways on Indy. Made for some interesting replay scenes looking at the driver inside the car as the other race cars pummeled me.
 
Back