What cars would you like to see?

• Thread starter boombexus
  • 61 comments

What cars would you like to see used in the Weekly Race Series?

• NSX

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Skyline

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • RX-7

• RX-8

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Supra

• Lancer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RUF RGT or CTR

• Impreza

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Camaro

• Corvette

• 350Z

• Tuscan Speed 6

• Tuscan Speed 12

• Viper

• Opel Astra

• Mercedes CLK

• MR-S

• S2000

• Silvia RAZO

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Vertigo

• Zonda

• Esperante GTR-1

• R390

• GT-One

• 787B

• Formula 1

• GT40

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • ZZII

• Storm

• Alteeza

• Total voters

boombexus

Staff Emeritus
What cars would you like to see used in the Weekly Race Series.

Since the poll is limited to 30, I will try to choose the most popular cars. Mostly S class and A class cars.

If you have others that you would like to see, please post them up.

:banghead: Screwed up the poll and forgot to make it multiple choice, deal with it. :)

Can only choose 1 , is that right? if so I'd have to pick the magnificent GT40!sim model though ;)

Tokyo in the R390, GT-1, or 787B would be utterly cool!
I love hitting well over 200 on the front stretch!

Formula 1 at Monaco would be peachy keen as well;)

GT40 is a must i need to learn how to handle this thing better ,R390 race car love this car ,Subaru rally car for the rallies

Maybe some F1 cars i suck big time in these things :(

I think it would be best to choose the RGT or an NSX.

Those two cars have drivetrain configurations that we haven't used at all yet and just happen to be two of the harder configs to master.

I would say the NSX first, then the rgt.

Maybe the arta nsx.

Yea, thats my vote.

Any racecar nsx.

i don't care. I'm too lazy to test out every car. i just hope it doesn't take 10 hrs to get.

787b without question. did a few laps in it the other night just for s&g and it was a hoot. i would also love the rg-t(although she's a pain in arcade mode)

Lets see a GT40 :D. You know there is this person at these one forums that claim they own a GT90 :rolleyes:.

I would also like to see Lotus and other fun cars...

i would like the gt40 the sim not the race car although it would be fun too. Its a good american car , nice for a change. Have fun stevo

Wasnt the GT40 British?

After those two races using Arcades cars, I have growing to like it more than using our own cars from the garage. No worries about loosing power, mucking around with the settings (I dont mind, just time consuming).
I think the Silvia Razo would be good. Not much hp, rwd

Originally posted by HRT_Maloo
Wasnt the GT40 British?
Unfortunately, It was Found On Road Dead, coming from a new avid Chevy man once Mazda boy, I have to say one of the best America Race cars every in history! :) Boom, where is the MR2 ??? I agree also with GoKents with the NSx Also since my new purchase, I would love to see that Camaro, preferably the Z28 model. It is a shame that the Thrid gen F-body was not in GT3. I would then be able to make a mock up of the car I got. BTW sorry guys I voted for the Camaro, but I would like to know who else did :)

I voted Camaro, i don't know what possesed me but i wanted a slower car...preferably a stock Camaro SS.

Having one with an F1 would be sick! It would be so much fun! But I dunno how many people would be able to participate in it though.. especially if you choose a really good F1. You might be stuck having to use the 90/S or an F1 we could use the SaveCheat, to ensure that everyone could get it without wasting like 7 hours doing a race over and over again.

I also would of chosen the S2000 LM..

350Z. I love the handling of this car (like a buffed up Miata).

Heh, i think of it as a new 300zx...:P

I would have to agree there, considering that the basis of the car was of prior Z cars :D

What about the VW lupo at Cote d'Azur?
Spoon Civic at Apricot Hill?
Mugen S2000/Spoon S2000 Race car at R246, or R246 (2) Or Seattle.

Mid rear anything...

I repeat Mid Rear anything.

We have done a qualifier with a 4wd.
3 front rear cars afterwards.

And another 4wd car for the current race.

We need diversity in our selection of cars.

We need to do more than just these few types.

We need to take the time to do a car with less hp.

We need different drivetrains.

Bottomline in my opinion...

MRS racecar.

Its lower hp and MR.

This car will teach us how to use better lines and how to handle cars that have proper wieght balance.

This car could be the car that makes true racers out of amatuers.

Mastery of a car with this much potential will prove to be a great gift.

When I say potential, I mean it in the sense that the car is no faster than any other with similar power. But with the proper lines and the proper technique, the car can be a suprisingly fast car for its dimensions and power.

I also want to mention that Im gonna need some time if we use this car because I still dont have it in my garage... of course we could always use the arcade versions, but you cant tune those... so that would suck.

Back