What cars would you like to see?

• Thread starter boombexus
  • 61 comments

What cars would you like to see used in the Weekly Race Series?

• NSX

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Skyline

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • RX-7

• RX-8

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Supra

• Lancer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RUF RGT or CTR

• Impreza

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Camaro

• Corvette

• 350Z

• Tuscan Speed 6

• Tuscan Speed 12

• Viper

• Opel Astra

• Mercedes CLK

• MR-S

• S2000

• Silvia RAZO

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Vertigo

• Zonda

• Esperante GTR-1

• R390

• GT-One

• 787B

• Formula 1

• GT40

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • ZZII

• Storm

• Alteeza

• Total voters
Originally posted by boombexus
That car is slated for week 297. :D

:lol:

this car set up properly is a mean machine with awesome handling and top end speed ;)

dont be scared of it man !! :D

Max is a secret admirer of the esperante too :mischievous:

c,mon u know its at least got that curiosity going :P
book it for next week ..... at Grand Valley fast lap will be good

plenty fun to be had in this car :mischievous:

Originally posted by Mr P
when u pick a ****heap :rolleyes: u certainly pull no punches :banghead: :P

this car set up properly is a mean machine with awesome handling and top end speed

dont be scared of it man !!

dont forget that glorious engine sound purrs like a big *****

Back at ya Ron.
:P :)

and i disagree btw :mischievous: the storm is $hit ! no matter what u do to it :banghead: but up to u man i'm not assed what car we run really just giving my much valued opinion :lol:

the Panoz , Pagani and the MRS are cars that will be good for others to get to grips with ...

the Lister is only a storm in a tea cup :mischievous:

C'mon man.

I know you've been lookin at that wonderful yellow and green color scheme and wondered what exactly you could do with that car. Could you tame it? I know you've picked that car and put some fancy wheels on it only to just forget about it in the depths of your garage. :P
Can you beat Max with it? Can you beat jmr with it? :eek:
How cool would it be to see your name at Racing-line taking the first spot with a V-12 Storm.:cool: :bowdown:

Ron, the possibilities are endless. ;)

it's working man :eek: your mind bending powers are warping my thoughts :odd:

:chanting:..."Lister rules" "Lister rocks" :odd:

:lol: :lol: :cool:

laters man ;)

remember try not to wee the bed this time :D dont worry most are understanding here ... take care el splashio :P

Please give us the Impreza LM but with a decent amount of power please (leave it as it is, just tyre choice ?)

And...how many hours are you guys racing each day ??

I just send in my evo vII times to participate so I have no idea what i've started.

:banghead: :banghead:

Id really like to see an RX7...preferably the RZ, w/ a stage 3 and all other add ons. :mischievous: gives it just enough power to be fun. Race cars are fun, and can be crazy when fed enough power, but i'd like to see some more "normal" type cars in the mix too

hey redmer welcome, its all up to you how much time you spend. Itdepends if you have the car in your garage etc
if you are good at tuning and so on...
just race until you see no improvement in your time save it. Then go back later and try again I find if I take a break and go back I can get a fresh view on what i was doing wrong!!:)

according to the car poll gt40 wins. Does that mean a gt40 race this week???
majority rules as they say. What do you say Boom???:D

Im thinking it would be a good idea to move to an A-class car with only supension mods.

Or if that is too specific, maybe we could do an F1 car.

Either way... It would be nice to do something different.

However, the rally stuff that is on now, is not what I am thinking when I say "different."

Yet the rally was good for a change.

I want to stress that different is a subjective term...

Im still not sure, but I think we need to do some seriously speedy stuff or something seriously slow...

Of course, the gt40 is not in my garage, but if the votes say it is the most requested... then it should be on the racing list soon.

NOTE: I dont think it needs to be on immediatly.

Of course, since I dont do the rally stuff, Im just gonna get the gt40 while everyone else is racing in the dirt this week.

I second Gokents with the A-class with just suspension in say, a Camaro SS or even a Spoon modified, (not racecar) S2000 :)

edit - I know I haven't raced much in the past couple weeks, so I understand if I have no say, but with my girlfriend in the hospital and getting out in a few days, I should have more time.

I'm just going to post some I would like to see that isen't on your list

1:300ZX
2:3000-GT VR4
3:Mustang SVT(I'm shocked I diden't see this one up there)
4:mines skyline/EVO
5:Nismo 400R
6:XJ220 Roar car
7:Shelby Cobra
8:Aston Martin V8 Vantage
9:Audi TT
10:Lotus Esprit V8
And thats it.................oh and I voted for the Carvette(thats always a fun car to race with)

I am now thinking if Boom goes with an American car it is going to be a Camaro. . . If not I have the crap dice on the Zonda :)

Team Oreca Viper fully modded would be fun...Maybe at Grand Valley 2 or Trial Mountain 2.

Another thought would be a Formula one car at Midfield or something like that.;)

Originally posted by miata13B
I am now thinking if Boom goes with an American car it is going to be a Camaro. . . If not I have the crap dice on the Zonda :)
That is my pick :)

Back