What color is your XJ-13

  • Thread starter Thread starter tyrellg
  • 61 comments
  • 5,416 views
Mine doesnt say just a dark green color
 
Factory green, I like it.
 
Mine doesnt say just a dark green color

It's British Racing Green (or at least a version of it, might have been called Jaguar Racing Green or similar IRL)
 
Its, Silver Chrome..

Ahrweiler-Street_1-1.jpg


and green and chrome!

SanGimignano-TownSquare_3.jpg


But I preffer it in Silver Chrome..

Ahrweiler-Street_2.jpg
 
Lemans Green
 
Still in British Racing Green. No plans to re-paint it too.
 
You act like an old Jaguar racecar could never be anything other than BRG. Gentlemen, I present to you Ecurie Ecosse.

9377.jpg


http://www.ecurieecosse.com/

My XJ13 is painted in roughly the same shade of blue.



And being Scottish, I prefer the Blue to the Green as I'm used to seeing D-types and the like in Blue.

of course it CAN be an other color. but in my opinion this car has to be brg. other colors look cool too. i just think it should stay green. don´t be hatin´ :)
 
Its, Silver Chrome..

Ahrweiler-Street_1-1.jpg


and green and chrome!

SanGimignano-TownSquare_3.jpg


But I preffer it in Silver Chrome..

Ahrweiler-Street_2.jpg

am i crazy or does the 2nd jag (green)have racing stripes? if so how do i get them?
 
It's the Chrome Line Jaguar :cool:
If you lived in europe, you could have got the code on facebook to download it for free.
 
Mine's poly gold from Ferrari BB
 
I left mine the original color.
 
TJN9ne
It's the Chrome Line Jaguar :cool:
If you lived in europe, you could have got the code on facebook to download it for free.

The code works in aus aswell
 
Why?

What does it matter to you?

What is your goal in this thread?

(Another) Totally pointless thread!
 
Stock green, cars like that deserve to stay original.
 
Why?

What does it matter to you?

What is your goal in this thread?

(Another) Totally pointless thread!

Riddle me this...

Which is more pointless? The thread?

Or your reply?
 
Why?

What does it matter to you?

What is your goal in this thread?

(Another) Totally pointless thread!
I just asked a simple question. If you found this thread pointless why did you respond to it? Obviously the people who found it pointless did not respond, unlike you.
 
You act like an old Jaguar racecar could never be anything other than BRG. Gentlemen, I present to you Ecurie Ecosse.

9377.jpg


http://www.ecurieecosse.com/

My XJ13 is painted in roughly the same shade of blue.



And being Scottish, I prefer the Blue to the Green as I'm used to seeing D-types and the like in Blue.
But I prefer original colors to make it look more....how do you say? Antique. Although I know what you mean, not all Ferrari's are red, some were yellow! Even some Lambo's were red.
 
Black... and it looks mean :)
 
Two green ones and one white one, one of the green ones is getting painted soon.

 
I have the standard green one and another that is bright red to look like a replica just type xj13 in on google and look at the red one ;)
 
Mine is white. Used it in a racing series and it looked awesome.
 
Mine is the original green too, never thought off giving this car a respray, just assumed it wasn't possible. May take it to the paint shop now though :D
 
Back