Mikey
Premium
- 21,645

- Grea'er Laandan
- UKMikeyA
- UKMikeyA
Thanks for the kind words, @Seb. I haven't been deeply into the Rivals thing since FH1 and 2 and only started doing it in FH6 because there's not much to do between playlists. I'll fully own up to being a meta slave who thinks the right car and tune makes a big difference. But there are plenty of people who are way faster than me on this forum and put in the time and effort to wring every millisecond advantage from their times. I don't even use manual gears.I tried to beat a rivals time @Mikey has set by beating one of my times... I gave up after 30 minutes 🙄 You sir are fast! 😅
I really, really wish it were easier for people to gradually improve their times. That thing where the game automatically puts you up against the next guy up on your friends list should have been eradicated. Instead we should have a system like in Forza Motorsport where it automatically loads the next person up on the regular leaderboard without requiring a flow-breaking exit and restart, at least on circuit tracks. That'd save everybody a lot of aching thumbs and high blood pressure.
Last edited: