What did you do in GT7 today?

• Thread starter Harley45
  • 11,854 comments
Got gold in all the licence tests up to IA.
Next are the super licences, and that is going to be difficult with a controller and automatic transmission.

I did a few I-A licenses (on my PS4), then had dinner, then hooked up my PS5 when it arrived (😍). I'm currently downloading GT7 to it. It MIGHT be done before I have to go to bed (I get up at 4:00am for work). But if it's not, I'll leave it running all night and deal with it, tomorrow.

I love watching his videos. He gets SO happy when he does something like that. And the "Come on, pleasepleasepleasenonopleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease.....YAAAAAHHHHH!!!" That was awesome to watch!

D2502669-CF2B-4A44-9890-556A9C638EAC.jpeg

Finally golded all the license tests today

Currently considering my life choices as I have to do café no 26 and need to buy a stupid Ford Raptor just for that (and I'll be receiving another one in the process)....

😑

Not far in yet. Been mucking about with my Mustang collection, getting slideways in them lol. Doing cafe and missions and still have the S licenses to go. Won my favorite Trueno, so let the tunings begin. Time to get drifty on Tsukuba yet again.

Currently considering my life choices as I have to do café no 26 and need to buy a stupid Ford Raptor just for that (and I'll be receiving another one in the process)....

😑
Buy the Toyota Tundra and win the Raptor.

I finished the menu cards today.

Last edited:
Buy the Toyota Tundra and win the Raptor.

I finished the menu cards today.
You're right I should have done that, did not think about it. As I will never buy the Tundra, at least it would have been in my collection.

Did a couple of missions today and they are really fun.
Also discovered a lot of races under the tracks that are not covered by cafe menus, so I've been slowly doing them.
These races are great as you have to manage tyres and fuel, and I'm finding that the AI sometimes give you a really good race.

I bought all the safety cars, for no reason other than I wanted them. Hey, you have your priorities, I have mine.

I also learned that it's possible to change the color of the lightbar and other safety lights on at least a couple of them, which is a pretty neat detail.

Just enough to get my daily ticket, waiting on my wheel stand to be shipped and for PD to fix the progression bug. I'm stuck at menu 19.

I ran circuit experience for Deep Forest Raceway. Afterwords, I was able to finish first place on Hard Difficulty for the final Championship for that track. I used traction control 1 with the Citroen GT. Was also able to finish first with the Supra GT500 w/ a high RPM turbo boost as it was loosing on straightaways. Now need to retool for the second track, Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps.

On book 36, I think I've bought maybe 4 cars. Nothing fancy either. Before tonight I had 1.7m saved.

I've been offered a limited time deal on a 3.6million lambo veneno tho.

This **** is predatory.

Also, I've been saving up my loot boxes, sorry, roulette tickets and tonight I opened 15 of the ****ers. Here's the mega gifts I got -

Camshaft TRD jeep (5.3k)
Megane safety car cpu (5k)

Every single time there was gold on the table I got the smallest amount possible. Those 30k lottery wins were all from 4 star tickets.

It's bad, dude.

Today I went back in and drove all of the championships again using different cars. If I'm collecting them then I want to drive them

Completed the Race of Turbo Sports, using a detuned GT-R.
Getting near the end of Cafe Menus and looking forward to working my way though the missions and races I havn't finished first on.

Did a few missions, got my super licence. Did a league race with my team which ended prematurely as the hosts connection failed, went in some lobbies.

They really need to change the lobbies so you can change track without having to close one, you know like it was on GTS, and in the team race i was in, cause it was BOP nobody in the lobby could change their brake balance.

Oh i also had a go at race b, well getting my car tuned up anyway, but it was just mega frustrating. I can see that Peugeot VGT is the meta car, but i'm not splashing out my credits for it.

To be honest I'm starting to really miss decent online races. Thus i jumped on GTS for race C and a had a few great races.

Back