What did you do in GT7 today?

• Thread starter Harley45
  • 12,263 comments
1. I'm very happy to share with you my first gold medal on a GT7 TT: Tsukuba ♥
Congrats :cheers:

I couldn't be bothered bettering my silver, as silver was easy but gold never is, and I didn't fancy wasting a couple of hours for an extra million Cr. 😅 Still, I forgot about the 1 million I should get this evening, so that means I only need 11 million more for the Porsche 917K instead of 12...

Last edited:
Congrats :cheers:

I couldn't be bothered bettering my silver, as silver was easy but gold never is, and I didn't fancy wasting a couple of hours for an extra million Cr. 😅 Still, I forgot about the 1 million I should get this evening, so that means I only need 11 million more for the Porsche 917K instead of 12...
Merci Mister :)

On short and fast tracks like Tsukuba (or Watkins Glen), I have the very personal feeling it's easier to get gold probably because it's easier to run tens laps in a raw, which it's barely impossible - for me - on Le Mans or on The Nurb'.

Can't wait to see your 917K !!

Today I did a few Tokyo races.

I bought the ford roadster and the CLK-LM 98 now I'm only 4 cars away from having one of each.

Today I also reached 1000 hours played.:)
Gran Turismo® 7_20230621134402.png

Last edited:
I sold some cars then I took the BMW VGT to LeMans. I got 5 laps on a damp track and got an easy win. Got a 4* ticket and got 1000000 Cr 😁. So I have almost enough to get a 2nd CLK GTR but I also want the 330 Ferrari so might JT grind enough to get both. So I probably need another 9 mil. So I might have to do more than two races when I play

14 million credits in less than 5 days as the 917K usually lasts only 8 days - unless you're @Chikane_GTR, that's a very tall order. As the 330 P4 (as well as the other 2 "trophy" cars) is on its own monthly schedule, it's happenstance that it and the 917K are there at the same time.
Now I really have a proper dilemma...

The CLK is now in the LCD as well, so now I need to choose between the 917K, or the 330 P4 AND the CLK...

Cant Decide Fred Armisen GIF by IFC

(Gut feeling: I had the 330 P4 in GT Sport and it was my LM grind car, and although I absolutely love the car, I can't say it was a thrill to drive it... the CLK is also a must-have car, but I also think it might not be THE car I want, whereas the 917K doesn't need any explaining...)

Last edited:

The CLK is now in the LCD as well, so now I need to choose between the 917K, or the 330 P4 AND the CLK...

(Gut feeling: I had the 330 P4 in GT Sport and it was my LM grind car, and although I absolutely love the car, I can't say it was a thrill to drive it... the CLK is also a must-have car, but I also think it might not be THE car I want, whereas the 917K doesn't need any explaining...)
CLK. No question. Useful for grind races for credits. Le Mans and Spa no problem.

Last edited:

Well, if you get the 917K, at least you’ll have it before the possible 512 S being added. The 330 and CLK are easier to acquire.

9 more laps at WC with a slight improvement (and a big opportunity missed as I hit Barry-R in the last turn... surely a 1:56.xxx lap)

Optimal is in the middle of 56's better than before and a few laps were 57's instead of the usual 58's-59's-00's and one 57 lost among them.

Collected my 1M from Tsukuba.

Bought the Roadster.

DW 3* -> 5k 💩

CLK. No question. Useful for grind races for credits. Le Mans and Spa no problem.
I agree with that. But you can use the 917 at LeMans so it can eventually pay for itself. For me Im having to choose between the CLK and 330 and I think I am going to try to get them both

Collected gold from Tsukuba TT
I am 1 sec away from gold in Brands Hatch TT
Checked LCD and i have a dillema what to do.
3,6 mil and i buy a Veneno (i have the invitation) or a Chapparal 2J and with some gridding Ferrari 500? Or the next car in LCD will be my beloved Miura?

Last edited:
3,6 mil and i buy a Veneno (i have the invitation) or a Chapparal 2J and with some gridding Ferrari 500? Or the next car in LCD will be my beloved Miura?
Isn't Chapparal 2J a reward for golding one of the licenses ? You could save credits this way.

I would get the Lambo. Great car and it can be used at Lemans

Invitation cars take priority, as once the invite expires, you might never see it again! So, your choice should default to the Veneno. Otherwise you'll likely end up regretting not getting it while you could. (Assuming you don't have one already).

LCD cars will come round again eventually just a question of waiting.

...For me...
Banked my £1m for tsukuba TT.
Bought a Dyson.
Ran the Dyson around Sardegna and hoovered up the opposition (although it's less fuel efficient than the DTM so I had to drop to FM6)

Nice to have another car for the occasional Sardegna grinds I do.

kjb
I agree with that. But you can use the 917 at LeMans so it can eventually pay for itself. For me Im having to choose between the CLK and 330 and I think I am going to try to get them both
The trouble with the 917 is the body cost of 20 million, and you will need it if grinding Le Mans.

I'd wait on the 330 - it comes around about once a month unlike the other two, which come around once every 3 months. The CLK lasted 12 days its last appearance, though I don't know whether the extra day was because of the mid-appearance manufacture change from AMG to Mercedes-Benz.

Purchase: Alfa Romeo 8C 2900B Touring Berlinetta '38. 2 cars left in the game. Cr. 7,900,000. Not sure I am interested in either. Might be under 100 miles for the month.

Collected my birthday car (week too early, but well...)
BirthdayCar.jpg

Dropped by the LCD for some shopping

Ran quali laps for daily races A and B for the weekend (still room for improvement, but pretty satisfied with those)

Tested new pit and fuel strategy for Sardegna 800 to try to break into 22 minute mark with the Nissan - looks promising, but needs some ironing out.

On the Plus account, I took the Ford Mustang Gr.4 to Sarthe. It's a typical Gr.4 car, lasting just over 3 laps on fuel and 7 (mostly-)dry laps on tires, though a bit slower (no-traffic 4:23's) and harsher on the tires. I needed a draft-aided 4:20.1 lap to edge McEwen at the line in a mostly-dry 7-lap 31:51.

The 4-star Wheel of Despair disappointed as usual, spewing out the lowest-possible 10,000 Cr. At least it wasn't another 3-star.

On the GTP account, I took a Mustang with an old @Jump_Ace tune (one of his first, if memory serves) to Sarthe. While it needs an update, it theoretically is faster than stock. Unfortunately, I didn't have a dry track long enough to prove it.

The 6th 3-star Wheel of Despair of 16 on this account, and 14th of 32 between the two accounts, this month spewed a full-custom computer for the Mazda Roadster Touring Car. As it's worth only 5,000 from GT Auto and only 500 if installed on a car that is subsequently sold, it qualifies as yet another booby prize. I also collected 1,000,000 Cr. from the Tsukuba time trial.

@tmtk, if memory serves, the birthday car has a 4-week window centered around your PSN's registered birthday.

Last edited:

I would go with the CLK as it's able to be used at Sardegna and Spa with very minimal adjustments from stock and can even be used at Le Mans albeit much slower but very good on fuel with less power. I would pass on the 330 as it appears every month along with the XJ13 and MKIV Ford. The 917 is a decent car but the handling is far too poor to use at anything above Le Mans IMO.

Just bought the CLK and the roadster .
Run twice at lemans with CLK which is slower than the rest of the" gang " but has a very good handling.
Heavy rain caught me out and and it was quite difficult to bring her at the pits .
Got a 6* for the first time after two weeks but ill see what's behind on Sunday.

The summer is here and can do many things, so 1,30 hour is enough i guess.

Just bought the CLK and the roadster .
Run twice at lemans with CLK which is slower than the rest of the" gang " but has a very good handling.
Heavy rain caught me out and and it was quite difficult to bring her at the pits .
Got a 6* for the first time after two weeks but ill see what's behind on Sunday.

The summer is here and can do many things, so 1,30 hour is enough i guess.
Ill Be Watching You 90 Day Fiance GIF by TLC Europe

@Chikane_GTR @smoothbore12 @kjb.. damn near forgot @Pesselles ..

Surprise of the day.. LoL!

TM-00-Enzo.jpg

.. no place like home.. & yes, I really do have accommodations there.. King size suite.. luxury bathrobes, mimosa's in the AM, etc..

That's the perks for burning the paint & tires off of all the other cars.. much thx. to Enzo Ferrari..

king suite.jpg

I mean really, is there any better way to start the day ??.. or end the day for that matter ??

Sweet dreams gentlemen..& as they say in Hawai'ian, Aloha Ahi'Ahi..

NW.

Last edited:
Isn't Chapparal 2J a reward for golding one of the licenses ? You could save credits this way.
It's the reward for golding all missions in The Sun Also Rises. Which is easier said than done, I'm 300 points away from gold on the drift trial in the BRZ at Tsukuba. So close.

@tmtk, if memory serves, the birthday car has a 4-week window centered around your PSN's registered birthday.
It's actually two weeks with the date in the middle I believe. Last year my wife logged into her account 1,5 weeks after the date and there was no car anymore.

On the Plus account, I took the Ford Mustang Gr.4 to Sarthe. It's a typical Gr.4 car, lasting just over 3 laps on fuel and 7 (mostly-)dry laps on tires, though a bit slower (no-traffic 4:23's) and harsher on the tires. I needed a draft-aided 4:20.1 lap to edge McEwen at the line in a mostly-dry 7-lap 31:51.

The 4-star Wheel of Despair disappointed as usual, spewing out the lowest-possible 10,000 Cr. At least it wasn't another 3-star.

On the GTP account, I took a Mustang with an old @Jump_Ace tune (one of his first, if memory serves) to Sarthe. While it needs an update, it theoretically is faster than stock. Unfortunately, I didn't have a dry track long enough to prove it.

The 6th 3-star Wheel of Despair of 16 on this account, and 14th of 32 between the two accounts, this month spewed a full-custom computer for the Mazda Roadster Touring Car. As it's worth only 5,000 from GT Auto and only 500 if installed on a car that is subsequently sold, it qualifies as yet another booby prize. I also collected 1,000,000 Cr. from the Tsukuba time trial.

I remember Famine saying that if you log in a week before or a week after your birthday you get your birthday car.

Last edited:
Didnt do much inside gt7 apart from the daily ticket.
Outside, my ps5 controller was having massive right stick drift for sometime (it wasnt a big deal in gt7, more of an annoyance, but in ffxvi it was a huge problem).
So I opened up the ps5 controller and cleaned the sticks from the inside. The stick drift is gone for now.
Collected my birthday car (week too early, but well...)
View attachment 1267273

Dropped by the LCD for some shopping

Ran quali laps for daily races A and B for the weekend (still room for improvement, but pretty satisfied with those)

Tested new pit and fuel strategy for Sardegna 800 to try to break into 22 minute mark with the Nissan - looks promising, but needs some ironing out.
I got a formula sf19 as a birthday car. Weird thing is I got it almost a month before my actual birthday.

I got my car like a week before my birthday this year and last year I believe it was a couple of days before my birthday

It's actually two weeks with the date in the middle I believe. Last year my wife logged into her account 1,5 weeks after the date and there was no car anymore.

I remember Famine saying that if you log in a week before or a week after your birthday you get your birthday car.
I knew there was a 2 in there somewhere.

Back