What did you do in GT7 today?

• Thread starter Harley45
  • 12,596 comments
One Le Mans with my GT40. Then I set my sponsored GR3 Viper up with "My Settings BOP", "BOP Shocks" and, "BOP Springs".

Seeing as BOP for the GR3 Viper puts it under 700pp with race hards I can use the Le Mans Race to get a feel for what adjustments I need to do to get the handling consistent. Maybe it's not just right for that track but, if I what it's characteristics I can know how it will take the turns in the Manufacturer races.

Now, the races.

So if the lobby I was just in is any clue, I will be far back in the race. However, I was using my wheel and paddle shifting. Normally I play with a controller on automatic.

Controller/Automatic: 2:04s
Wheel/shifting: 2:18-2:10s depending upon how many shifts I miss.😅

Last edited:
What i did today ?
My pray !!!!
What for ?
Cause yesterday i spend 18 millions for 917 and today when i check the LCD i was like this

giphy (2).gif

the Alfa came up and have to bought her too .

I haven't played for a few days so I got the chance to play late last night and I took the GR Corolla to LeSarthe. Got a no rain race. Got 3 laps on FM6 so I had to pit twice. The Corolla is very good on tires so It was able to get up to about 170 mph but it felt slow and the lap times reflected. Got a semi racing muffler for wait for it..... GTR safety car which I will never buy from a ⭐⭐⭐⭐🎟️. I think I'm going back waiting to open tickets

I spent yesterday and this morning building a new PC (and trying to force a Windows 11 install over my existing Windows 10), so no GT activity yesterday. I did some practicing at Suzuka in my rented Chevrolet Corvette Gr.3, setting a mid-2:04 time, which gave me my fourth 3-star Wheel of Despair of 11 this month. That puked out the lowest-showing/lowest-possible 5,000 Cr. on an all-cash wheel.

As the next GT3 manufacturers slot was, at the end of practice, 2 hours away, I hit Sarthe with the Gr.4 Corvette after remembering 2 miles in that the Mitsubishi VGT is utterly useless. At that point, I didn't have enough for any car I didn't already have.

On the Plus account, I ground Sarthe with the VW Supersport for...you guessed it...the third 3-star Wheel of Despair of 11 (and 7th of 22) this month. That puked out the low-showing 10,000 Cr. prize.

I was the only Corvette in a room full of D/S drivers. I tried to sandbag qualifying, but 2:10.9 put me 13th, with 2 of the 16 cars not taking a time and the pole at 2:05.5. Thanks to drop-outs and cars wrecking more than me, I finished 7th. I also finished with enough money to get the Gr.1 version of the Bugatti VGT.

Today I entered a Manufacturer's Cup race, pitted for inters but realised I had forgotten to buy them, got disqualified, and dropped from C/A to D/B. I entered again (lower bracket this time), qualified third, and was clearly outpaced by the top 2 but was much faster than everyone else.

10 laps in, I was running third, 10 seconds behind second, and 20 seconds ahead of fourth. At the first sign of moisture at Spoon, I pitted for inters. This left me 35 seconds behind second, and battling for fourth. However, when it rained hard on lap 13, I overtook everyone and cruised to a glorious victory by 45 seconds. I finished the race at D/S (bar almost full to go back up to C).

After that, I bought a used Beetle, engine swapped it, bought every mod possible, bringing it up to 483hp, gave it a wide body and painted it chrome. With racing mediums, maximum rear downforce and an LSD, it's just barely controllable.

Pretty eventful day for me.

Since my back pain problem kept me home for 3 day in a row ,i took advantage and did a lot of griding .
I run my new 917 once and her sister strassenversion 2 times at la sarthe.
Didn't ride the Enzo to improve my second lap time for the contest we have with "Billionaire " and since i don't wanna fill my other cars with many miles, i drive the wheels out from my Peujot 908 which is about to reach 7 k khm from la sarthe only !!!
Am again at 80 millions ready for the next two missing LCD cars, McLaren and Mercedes.
Still 31 cars to go that worth about the same amount needed to by only two 😱

The wheel continue to " hate " me in a very steady manner without giving a single sign of regret.
I want a divorce 🤬

Since my back pain problem kept me home for 3 day in a row ,i took advantage and did a lot of griding .
I run my new 917 once and her sister strassenversion 2 times at la sarthe.
Didn't ride the Enzo to improve my second lap time for the contest we have with "Billionaire " and since i don't wanna fill my other cars with many miles, i drive the wheels out from my Peujot 908 which is about to reach 7 k khm from la sarthe only !!!
Am again at 80 millions ready for the next two missing LCD cars, McLaren and Mercedes.
Still 31 cars to go that worth about the same amount needed to by only two 😱

The wheel continue to " hate " me in a very steady manner without giving a single sign of regret.
I want a divorce 🤬
Nice on buying the 917K its a wonderful car. 👍

Also I found a new car that's even faster and better then the Enzo and can run a 4.02 or better in the right hands of course I'll post in the other thread later.

Last edited:
Today i did what seems impossible.
Driving my 962 at la sarthe and with my mind traveling somewhere else, i realise passing the finish straight that i didn't went at the pits 🤐 .
I pause the game ( was on start of 5th lap ) and start thinking what to do with only 0.2 laps fuel.
I switch to MT , start the game and put FM 6 using only 5th gear.
Tap the throttle here and there and finally went at the pits 😱
Still don't believe that i " saved " that race .

Other than that, i realise that except the two cars of 20 millions i miss , i need and another one McLaren, the long tail one 😵‍💫 .

Tomorrow ill try to go for work, hope my back to be better or else ......ill be broke for real 😥

Spent three hours to find a road car that could go sub 33 seconds at the Daytona oval. My rules where no nitros, no supercars, no race cars. I thought the engine swapped 180SX could do it but the Mitsubishi GTO with the Escudo engine finally did the trick.
The hardest part was to get the suspension right so I could go full throttle through the corners, the cars always tend to oversteer at the corner exit because the suspension gets absolutely squished at those speeds.

Here is the video! Top speed 448 km/h or 280 mph. 32:972

Gran Turismo™ 7_20230917185511.jpg

20970456630124889.jpg

Look at the suspension. :scared:

20970132555255051.jpg

20970573485168362.jpg

Last edited:
How do you find the "BoP settings" for this or any other car?

I found the BOP for this car by entering it in the "Free Practice" of the Manufacturers Cup in Sport Mode.
However, you can also find BOPs at https://ddm999.github.io/gt7info/
Under "Course BoP Divisions".

Note, not my website.

Now for what I've been doing today.

●Engine swapped my '73 BMW because I had the engine as a ticket and the was my old MNRL car so it had a transmission, suspension and, LSD already. Took it to the 580s at Grand Valley with CM. A handful but fast and fun. Then did the 600 at Grand Valley. Only manged a 12th(?). But it is full wight and stock settings for the suspension.

●Took my swapped 4C to Le Mans. Only aero and tires for now. Even starting on wets I won easy. FM6 it gets 3.5 laps per tank. Meaning one stop if you don't start with the wrong tires. 🙄 However, it handles rain on slicks fairly well. And, fast. Near 190 on FM6 and near 200 on FM1. Good luck getting stopped though. 😅 Seems like a new winner for the 700 grinder.

Last edited:
After skipping yesterday, it was Sardegna day. On the GTP account, I used the Ford GT LM Spec II non-test car for a 4-star Wheel of Despair worth the lowest-possible 10,000 Cr.

On the Plus account, I went with the home country Ferrari 458 Italia GT3 for a 4-star Whee...er...roulette ticket worth a Pagani invite. I needed that because I needed a third Huayra for tuning, which I bought and widened.

Quite a few days without posting. Some crazy days but I was able to do a few of my 6am runs.

At single player mode > I cleared the Mustang menu and I'm about to clear the Camaro one. Not really enjoying much this ones. I'm not a huge fan of American muscle cars and I'm getting a bit tired of the stupid AI that would follow its line and pattern no matter what, how I'm supposed to get a clean race?

At Sport mode > I got bronze at my home turf (Catalunya) so that's another 250k coupled with the movie event.

Managed to win a Nissan Z Performance '23 on my Daily roulette, it was my third copy of the car.
So I've checked if a swap is available on this car and that's the case.
Now I'm triying to build a project car out of it, I want to get consistent times under 2'00 minutes on Trial Mountain.

Human Comedy Lake Maggiore
1695121116915.png

2 track limit penalties away of beating my previous personal record.

And then again a 2nd time
1695131349267.png

There we are, McLaren 650, 31 laps, though not top 10 ;)
Previously achieved with the Genesis X, though I did crawl with not fuel at the end.
This time I managed to do a complete extra lap.
Now its time to step a car up on the power ladder and try being visible there (maybe next year ..)

Last edited:
Today after losing all my credits acquired yesterday and feeling sad about it I did my super shopping spree to make me feel better.:)

I bought.

3 917K
2 CLK 98
2 330P 67
1 Funny car with the fan in the back.

With the rest of my credits I bought a bunch from BC as I continue to buy every color/livery for every car in BC up to 85% with that now.👍

In total I now have 1906 cars in my garage.:sly::lol::embarrassed:
Gran Turismo® 7_20230919143808.jpg

In preparation of the GR.4 Mazda3.
Bought all the GR.4 FF cars and tuned a Civic TYPE R '20 to it's real world TCR specs. Then, tuned the CTR to similar specs of the GR.4 Scirocco (BOP On). Assigned the AI to the CTR In P1/20, P11/20(next to me in a Gr.4 Swift P10/20), and P13/20, at Fuji for two laps.

Good stuff. The CTR in P1 won by .5s in one race and 1.2s in another race. The other CTRs were moving up the grid for a few spots in the bottom 10.

Will do a bit longer races. I don't expect much to change in sprint format.

Did some CE's on my alt. account. Made 2.2million. Bought the Sierra and Beat. Saving the rest of it for now.

Back