What did you do in GT7 today?

• Thread starter Harley45
  • 12,592 comments
First before I get to what I did today I wanna bring something up.

Today I was accuse of hacking and using script whatever that is on my game.

I play on PS5 and I would never risk my PSN account and all the :redflag: I have in my account that's 13 years old to hack any game.
Second I was also accuse of using something call script which I don't know what it is if it some kind of auto grinding I don't do auto grinding I find it boring and have no interest in it every mile I have driven in GT7 has been done by my own hands and hours of playing.👍

So to that user that accuse me look in the mirror cause those that accuse others is cause they themselves are doing it.

Now to what I did today after a hardcore weekend of grinding only like I did when I got 100M in 5 days I was able to buy 5 more F1s:)
Gran Turismo® 7_20230925032131.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20230925032056.jpg

Also again now my credits spend on cars says 0 game is making me feel like I haven't done anything.:lol:
Gran Turismo® 7_20230925032114.jpg

Anyway I still need 2 more F1s since my goal is X20 f1s so that's 40M more which I should do in a few days of hardcore grind.

Last edited:
Im curious how a person would contact you out of nothing, did you participate in any online racing recently, or did you upload some videos where you have loads of money ready?

Im curious how a person would contact you out of nothing, did you participate in any online racing recently, or did you upload some videos where you have loads of money ready?
Nope it was here on gtp it was a over pm it was a friendly who has the most cp in gt7 and looks like that user didn't take it to friendly and accuse me of using hacks and script as the reason why I have more cp.😯

Last edited:
Bought the 300 SL for 20 mil today and thereby completed my LCD collection.

Only 20 cars left to go until I have them all - all of them in brand central.

EDIT: This marks my 1000th post on this fine forum. Yay.

Actually realized not too long ago that I had an account here already ages ago - Oct 1 2002 to be precise.

Been a minute...

Last edited:
Nope it was here on gtp it was a over pm it was a friendly who has the most cp in gt7 and looks like that user didn't take it to friendly and accuse me of using hacks and script as the reason why I have more cp.😯
So, you accidently did hurt someones ego because his "I am special by having x credits in a game" was overshadowed.
Yes, that seems like a surefire way to tell someone is cheating ....
I mean, all thos people faster than me must be cheating, right?

Adding my own "today":
Tried Sardegna 800 with a fully upgraded FuguZ, just 2 seconds of to win this race. Nice for a 700PP car to almost beat 800PP limited event.
Tried again and Frage decided to tune his Supra and speed up to increase his lead to 30 seconds - wtf? The AI is cheating! 🤨

First before I get to what I did today I wanna bring something up.

I play on PS5 and I would never risk my PSN account and all the :redflag: I have in my account that's 13 years old to hack any game.
Second I was also accuse of using something call script which I don't know what it is if it some kind of auto grinding I don't do auto grinding I find it boring and have no interest in it every mile I have driven in GT7 has been done by my own hands and hours of playing.👍
That's when you know you made it ... I don't play FPS games online anymore, but when I did, it always was a good feeling getting accused of cheating when you aren't.

Some people just can't comprehend that there might be others with time to invest into something to be very good at something.

So, you accidently did hurt someones ego because his "I am special by having x credits in a game" was overshadowed.
Yes, that seems like a surefire way to tell someone is cheating ....
I mean, all thos people faster than me must be cheating, right?

Adding my own "today":
Tried Sardegna 800 with a fully upgraded FuguZ, just 2 seconds of to win this race. Nice for a 700PP car to almost beat 800PP limited event.
Tried again and Frage decided to tune his Supra and speed up to increase his lead to 30 seconds - wtf? The AI is cheating! 🤨
Nope its a 2 way street he brag about a car he has alot more then me but at no point did I ever tell that user you must be cheating to have that many of that car.

EDIT - lets not go off topic any more or Famine is gonna get mad.👍

Last edited:
I was bored so I did a lap around the 24 hour layout Nordschleife at night with the Honda RA272 - the car has no lights! :D
Did a 9:35 on medium tires. Boy, at the Fuchsröhre the track was so dark I could only drive per feeling and timing. Same with Hohe Acht and Wippermann.

Also as a side note - I think the car is slowly becoming my favorite. I love very small lightweight open top cars with decent amount of power. They are so much fun.

20970401146092079.jpg

20970837419631052.jpg

20970232419883324.jpg

Last edited:
Bought a mach1, & Trans Am and swapped the engines. Then I took the XJ220 to LeMans. Ran into heavy rain on lap 3. I was able to get 3 laps of fuel so it worked perfectly for me. I switched to wets and finished the race on them. Got a ⭐⭐⭐⭐ 🎟️ but decided to wait to open it

Me I fitted a widebody kit to a BMW M3 and giggled like a adolescent boy would on getting a glimpse of his first pair of lovely jubblies in the flesh on a girl he fancied .

The Animation is without a doubt the funniest thing I have ever seen in GT , like since I started playing 25 years ago .

You ?

-

Moderator's note:

Posts saying 'Nothing' or 'Nothing because I hate this game!1!!' etc. will be removed and repeated offenders will be banned from this thread and receive infraction points. Criticism of the game within a post is fine, but this thread is about telling us what you did in the game today, not what you didn't do.
20969918465861930.jpg

After 3 days without playing I did a 6am run that acomplished very little.

@single player: I gave a try to the Trial Mountain championship with the Mustang but I couldn't get a clean lap to save my life.

@sport mode: Got a decent time at Dragon TT. I think I can get bronze with a little more practice.

2-star ticket from marathon gave me 30k so I can't complain.

Last edited:
I was getting very frustrated at the Dragon Trail TT last night, not to mention the CE for the same track - it seemed like a good idea to combine my efforts to finally gold the CE and to get my best TT time, but I ended up failing miserably at both.

However, I've only played for 45 mins today and I'm already having a much better day than yesterday... I figured that I needed to switch to the wheel for this track, and it makes a huge difference for me. Also, I realised that TCS 0 was a bridge too far, esp. with the controller, so I set about trying the CE first with the wheel and TCS 1... lo and behold, it took me about 25 mins to finally get the gold.

Then onto the TT - I was miles away from a decent time last night, but managed to improve into a solid silver position with the wheel; TCS 1 in the Porsche 911 RSR first, then onto the Supra at TCS 0. I ended up smashing my PB by 2.5s, albeit still 1.3s off a gold, but I'm alot happier than I was last night.

Last edited:
Win the BAC Mono race at Trial Mountain. For some odd reason the competition didn't just take off a dust me. I was in the lead for good 30 minutes into it.

So far today I have painted an '89 Corvette ZR1 in pink and turned her into a 600pp rocket ship. I thought I might settle down for an evening at Nordschleife in an attempt to learn the track and get the gold CE.

One question: what is the strategy behind saving roulette tickets? I always just open them immediately.

One question: what is the strategy behind saving roulette tickets? I always just open them immediately.
If you're talking about simply waiting to open them, it's personal preference. I almost always open them the same day.

There is also the "re-roll" strategy, where one quits the game immediately upon opening a ticket rather than going back to the garage and waits for the next content update before opening the ticket again, hoping that the prize table changes and gives a "better" prize. That is not always guaranteed to work for even engine swaps and car parts, the only categories it's been proven to work with. I suspect (though I don't recall whether it's happened) it also works with prize cars, while others swear it works with invitations. I do know credit prizes do not change on a re-roll.

If you're talking about simply waiting to open them, it's personal preference. I almost always open them the same day.

There is also the "re-roll" strategy, where one quits the game immediately upon opening a ticket rather than going back to the garage and waits for the next content update before opening the ticket again, hoping that the prize table changes and gives a "better" prize. That is not always guaranteed to work for even engine swaps and car parts, the only categories it's been proven to work with. I suspect (though I don't recall whether it's happened) it also works with prize cars, while others swear it works with invitations. I do know credit prizes do not change on a re-roll.
After the worst week in recorded history of Daily Tickets, I'm planning to put this theory to the test on Thursday...

Disappointed Last Man Standing GIF by Laff

Last edited:
Today I.

Finish securing 2 more F1s by grinding back to 40M only need X20 F1s going pass 20 is a waste of money IMHO.

Now with that I now just need 7 F1 GTR 95 to finish buying X20 of my 4 favorite cars in the game.

And those cars are.

X20 - F1s - Done
X20 - P1 GTR - Done
X20 - FXXK - Done
X20 - F1 GTR 95 - X12 so far.

Then I'll be done with grinding to much.:)

On the Plus account, I took the BMW M3 GT out for a French natural car wash, making 6 trips around in just over 30 minutes. After collecting the usual credit payoff...er...payout, the 4-star Wheel of Despair did its usual thing and gave the lowest-possible 10,000 Cr.

On the GTP account, I ground a dry Sarthe with the Red Bull Junior, which meant I had to pay 50 Cr. to wash it. The 4-star Wheel of Despair gave the lowest-possible 10,000 Cr.

@Touring Mars, your week can't be worse than 6/3-6/11/2023 (skipping 6/10) on the Plus account - six consecutive 3-stars to start (five 5,000 Cr., one 10,000 Cr.) and a 4-star for a non-s camshaft for the Aston Martin Vantage.

So far today I have painted an '89 Corvette ZR1 in pink and turned her into a 600pp rocket ship. I thought I might settle down for an evening at Nordschleife in an attempt to learn the track and get the gold CE.

I save them because I will be less disappointed when I open the tickets together. If open 7 more than likely 3 or 4 will be decent. Of course I could get 7 crappy tickets but that hasn't happened yet to me

Today's 6am run >

@sport mode: Improved my time on Dragon Trail TT with the Porsche 911. Getting really close to bronze.

@single player: Cleared the Mountain Trail Champsionship. I didn't like neither American muscle cars nor most of the American tracks in these last menus. I'm glad it's over. I later tunned a bit my Mitsu GTO Twin Turbo and did some practice laps at Autopolis. Really liked both the car and the track. More tomorrow.

The 3-star marathon ticket gave me 5k. I won't comment any further.

Last edited:
Just did a short grind session yesterday, 2x Sardegna, 1x Spa, and 1x Le Mans. Now I’m at 23.5 million credits and waiting for the McLaren F1 GTR ‘97 to get the last one I plan to buy. After that it’s back to getting 2 of each LCD car and I should have enough for the 300SL W194 by the end of tomorrow night.

Got a 4-star ticket worth 30k. It’s been weeks now since all my active invitations expired which is unusual because I would always get a pair of invites just a few days apart to replace the expired ones but not this time.

On the GTP account, I did some testing with the Chevrolet Corvette Gr.4 rental at Dragon Tail. While I didn't accumulate any marathon mileage, I ended up putting 60 miles on the mule.

For the mileage and the cash, I ground Sardegna with the 2008 Nissan GT-R GT500. The 5-star marathon ticket gave the low-showing 500,000 Cr. prize.

On the Plus account, I ground Sardegna with the older Audi R8 LMS. The 4-star Wheel of Despair gave some carbon ceramic brakes for the Hellcat, which I put on my spare purple one.

Last edited:
Today's 6am run >

@sport mode: another try at Dragon Trail. 0.5 sec from bronze with the 911. Maybe tomorrow.

@single player: put softs to the GR Corolla for Autopolis... I think I like the GTO TT better. Funny how the Corolla has way less speed sensation at the same speeds. Dunno why really.

Golded a BTH mission.

Then opened a 2-star ticket for 5k. Oh well.

Back