What did you do in GT7 today?

• Thread starter Harley45
  • 12,592 comments
@Eggstor My Daytona race had the newest Tesla in it. White with a body kit and lime green rims. Did yours?

All-in-all I found this week's challenges quite underwhelming. The 959 on SS tyres did drive beautifully at Alsace, however.

@Eggstor My Daytona race had the newest Tesla in it. White with a body kit and lime green rims. Did yours?

All-in-all I found this week's challenges quite underwhelming. The 959 on SS tyres did drive beautifully at Alsace, however.
Neither of my Daytona races had the Tesla, though both had the Corvette C8 starting well back and making it up to around 4th by the end.

If only the Alsace one-make Fiat 500 F race paid out more than 3750 Cr. for a clean win, that would be a fun little diversion. At least, other than Daytona and Dragon Trail (or at least the reverse we're running this week), the tracks are ones I haven't seen in a while. Driving the new Civic around that version of Tokyo was fun.

Neither of my Daytona races had the Tesla, though both had the Corvette C8 starting well back and making it up to around 4th by the end.

If only the Alsace one-make Fiat 500 F race paid out more than 3750 Cr. for a clean win, that would be a fun little diversion. At least, other than Daytona and Dragon Trail (or at least the reverse we're running this week), the tracks are ones I haven't seen in a while. Driving the new Civic around that version of Tokyo was fun.
Agreed. I went with the stock civic on SS tyres and it was a lot of fun. Hitting 150mph was quite fun while weaving through the tunnel.

not much. Just collected my 1mill time trial payout ( I tried and gave up when i got silver in that porsche) then spent it on an s14, an xj220 and parts to make it 600hp. My next moves includde grinding for a 959 and the carrera in legendary then the f430, nsx and the TVR

Last edited:
Did another Fiat race to see if I got another 5 star ticket. no dice.

Won X2019 at Maggiore and the GT3 race at the drenched Red Bull Ring. 100% races completed.

Gold on the last 3 sectors of Fishermans Ranch CE. Only require gold on the full laps of the Ranch (got silver this morning, although closer to the time than the distance to the ghost had me believe I was) and on Nürburgring to finish all driving items.

Just need 8 more legendary vehicles to have all cars aswell (got the XJ220 today)

Last edited:
Worked my way through some more license tests. Have all gold in standard license B, A, and IB so far. Plus a few more of the others, but I’ve decided to go through them systematically while I wait for the LCD to give me a Group C racer.

On the GTP account, I dragged the max-downforce/RS Red Bull X2019 out one more time at Lake Maggiore. It wasn't pretty, but it was clean enough for a clean win. December started with a 3-star Wheel of Despair that puked out an ECU. At least it was for a car for which I didn't already have all I could want.

On the Plus account, I golded MS-2 and MS3 to get a 4-star Wheel of Despair "gifting" the low-showing 30,000 Cr.

Last edited:
10 more laps at Big Willow, no improvement.

Another ****** DW price (part for a car on which I already installed that part, won previously).

Did the Weekly Challenges, and got an extra 5-Star ticket for the mileage. Got the Gr 1 Alpine VGT from one of them, so not complaining.

Did a good time on the ONLINE time trails, but just wanted to share some nice snaps of my times and cars and newly acquired Lambo collection hehe.

MY SKYLINE NISMO ZTUNE

Gran Turismo™ 7_20231123192848.jpg

LAMBO HURACAN TUNED.

Gran Turismo™ 7_20231125211744.jpg

Gran Turismo™ 7_20231125212948.jpg

Gran Turismo™ 7_20231125213149.jpg

Last edited:
On the Plus account, I eventually got gold for the MS-4 license. The no-cash 4-star marathon ticket finally gave me the one invite I wanted - the Bugatti. I immediately bought a 3rd Veyron so I can tune 2 and keep 1 stock.

On the GTP account, after trying for almost 100 miles at the Red Bull GT Cup Gr.3 with the Chevrolet Corvette I still have from the Manufacturers Cup, I resorted to the Subaru BRZ, TC 1, and dodgy driving to finally win that race. The Daytona GT Cup Gr.3 oval race was much easier with the Corvette, though I had to go back to the Subaru and some aggressive driving at Deep Forest, and overly-aggressive driving at Mt. Panorama.

The parts Wheel of Despair puked out titanium conrods. Underwhelming as usual.

Past few days: bought a Tundra, swapped it,(it’s excellent maxed out). Bought some 930’s and ‘73 911’s for custom race set-ups. Bought a 919. Ran some TT’s, the Kei car and Clubman Plus at Tokyo. Ran LeMans a few times. Got nitrous and some low-paying rewards from the wheel.

Used the event completion page to further completion fo the game. A very welcome addition. I hope they'll do the same for CE, so we don't have to enter each and every track to check wether we've completed CE and if it is all gold.

Done 10 laps at the new TT, went to silver zone, but need to work more to secure it. Gold feels too far for my skills/time.

Ran some TT’s, ran Bathurst, WTC700 and the GT3 Chili. Won the WTC, got my ass handed to me in the Chili, finishing fourth. Bought 3 more ‘73 911’s. Ran LeMans once.

Last edited:
I started messing around with the 900 pp menu book. I started with the 962 then I switched to the Red Bull. Got sleepy and went to bed before I finished 🤣

On the GTP account, after briefly forgetting race cars don't do well at the Clubman Cup Plus race at Fuji, I grabbed a Nissan R-32 V-spec II with an older Praiano tune. I had to throw a few elbows out for the win.

Since I didn't have the mileage, I headed to Watkins Glen for the Clubman Cup Plus race there. That was a much easier win. The 4-star Wheel of Despair gave the usual lowest-possible 10,000 Cr.

On the Plus account, I got the mileage a bit before getting the gold at the MS-5 license test. I got my first 6-star workout ticket since May, which gave a second Volkswagen GTI Supersport VGT. I hung onto that for tuning purposes.

I went back to to the CE @ Catalunya as I remembered giving up trying to get gold on sector 3 a long time ago when I was still using a G923. In fact I found I had only a bronze for the final third of the lap. However this time I managed to get silver on my 1st go and then another 5 for Gold. I then went on to Gold the lap attack which took me about a dozen attempts.
This visit to Catalunya surprised me and I think a lot of my improvement has to be down to the wheel feedback I’ve enjoyed since upgrading to the Logitech G Pro back in May.

I went back to to the CE @ Catalunya as I remembered giving up trying to get gold on sector 3 a long time ago when I was still using a G923. In fact I found I had only a bronze for the final third of the lap. However this time I managed to get silver on my 1st go and then another 5 for Gold. I then went on to Gold the lap attack which took me about a dozen attempts.
This visit to Catalunya surprised me and I think a lot of my improvement has to be down to the wheel feedback I’ve enjoyed since upgrading to the Logitech G Pro back in May.
I’ve just seen some uploads of the CE Lap attack on YouTube and for many gold was achieved by beating 1:47.2 but tonight I-had to beat 1:46 in order to secure gold. Any ideas why there’s such a difference?

I’ve just seen some uploads of the CE Lap attack on YouTube and for many gold was achieved by beating 1:47.2 but tonight I-had to beat 1:46 in order to secure gold. Any ideas why there’s such a difference?
Some of the times were changed with the various changes in physics.

That is a huge downside in some of the old CE's, people who beat the gold times back then now have to do it again b/c they backed the gold times down in some CE's which is bull.

That is a huge downside in some of the old CE's, people who beat the gold times back then now have to do it again b/c they backed the gold times down in some CE's which is bull.
Not just CE's, but license tests (or so I'm told; once I golded them, I stopped doing them because redoing them pays exactly 0 Cr.).

Back