What did you do in GT7 today?

• Thread starter Harley45
  • 12,599 comments
Which difficulty are you playing on? I am on Normal.
I'm on Hard difficulty, so at least that might explain it 😅

-

I just golded the A-10 Master License - still got 2 silvers to clear, which will probably take forever as I hate the Tokyo track with a passion.

Some of these licenses are incredibly hard to gold, but a few others are very easy.

A-10 was pretty easy, but it's also one of my favourite sections of track in the entire game (last sector of Autopolis).

Last edited:
I'm on Hard difficulty, so at least that might explain it 😅

-

I just golded the A-10 Master License - still got 2 silvers to clear, which will probably take forever as I hate the Tokyo track with a passion.

Some of these licenses are incredibly hard to gold, but a few others are very easy.

A-10 was pretty easy, but it's also one of my favourite sections of track in the entire game (last sector of Autopolis).
Ahh true. I'll give it a go on Hard difficulty and see how I fair. Yeah, I am with you regarding Tokyo. Those are my outstanding CEs too and I just cannot bring myself to do them.

On the Plus account, I did the Weekly Challenges as such:
  • Willow Springs American FR Challenge with the Ford Mustang GT (new pre-race banter and the older Dodge Charger as a new vehicle)
  • Tsukuba Japanese FR Challenge with the 2022 Mazda Roadster NR-A (new pre-race banter and another Roadster NR-A and 1973 Nissan GT-R as new vehicles)
  • Grand Valley WTC 600 with the Jaguar XJ220 (no fresh content as far as I could tell)
  • Kyoto Hypercar Parade with the Aston Martin Valkyrie (no new pre-race banter, but the newest Porsche 911 as a new vehicle; utterly too easy)
  • Red Bull Ring WTC 700 with the Nissan Skyline Super Silhouette (no new pre-race banter, but the MAZDA3 Gr.4 as a new vehicle; again utterly too easy, at least once I remembered to put rain tires on on lap 5)
The parts ticket for finishing 1 race gave a camshaft s that I didn't already have, the car ticket for finishing all 5 races gave , and the cashless 5-star Wheel of Despair gave titanium conrods that I didn't already have. This week's challenges were disappointing - for over 45 minutes of racing, one gets a part (which, unless it is weight reduction 5 for a car where you want it, is next to useless), 690,500 Cr. (including 5 CRBs), and a car which could sell for as little as under 250,000 Cr.

On the GTP account, I took my 1,000,000 Cr. for getting silver at Willow Springs, saw I dropped out of a gold time at Watkins Glen, and rented a mule at Kyoto, getting a marginal provisional silver at just under 1:19.3. Before doing the Weekly Challenges, I took my 4-star Wheel of Despair and its utterely-worthless nitrous system.

For those challenges, I used, in order, the 2013 Dodge Viper, Toyota S-FR (seeing the newest Subaru BRZ in the race), 2013 Dodge Viper, Aston Martin Vulcan (seeing a Lexus LFA and Maserati MC20), and the 2013 Nissan GT-R NISMO GT-3. I got a 4-star marathon Wheel of Despair for...I don't even remember, a parts ticket for a carbon propshaft and as car ticket for the Ferrari LaFerrari, which I flipped for 901,150 Cr.

This. After 1000's of KMs and not many completed laps.

That makes it 100% of everything apart from cars (where I only need about 8 more)

Edit: just realised I haven't finished all the Music Rallies.

Attachments

• 18c4d28b16221-screenshotUrl.jpg
    18c4d28b16221-screenshotUrl.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
@Touring Mars

I think starting grid can greatly impact the final results on the WTC600 GV Race, too. Haywood's Lambo is a rocket compared to all the other enemy cars. You can reload to see if he starts further back.

I can't remember if this race is restricted to Road Cars or not. Might try a detuned Gr.4 car to give you an edge in the twisty sections, if you're allowed to.

And most of those glitches that gave us the most amounts of money are now patched, thanks to PD, but they don't want it easy peasy for us.

And most of those glitches that gave us the most amounts of money are now patched, thanks to PD, but they don't want it easy peasy for us.
The setting sheets switcharoo still give good credits for AFK farming. That way when I play I just focus on having fun, not how much credits my daily hour will reward me (not much if I don't aim for credits).

@Touring Mars

I think starting grid can greatly impact the final results on the WTC600 GV Race, too. Haywood's Lambo is a rocket compared to all the other enemy cars. You can reload to see if he starts further back.

I can't remember if this race is restricted to Road Cars or not. Might try a detuned Gr.4 car to give you an edge in the twisty sections, if you're allowed to.
I just tried a detuned Gr.4 (Silvia Touring Car) and still only got 4th place, however I did also manage to get to within 2.5s of the lead, and lap times down to 2:03.0xx. Interestingly, Kokobun and Haywood started 14th and 15th, so that might have helped. I reckon I will perservere with the Silvia, but Gr.4 is definitely the way forward 👍

-

The Silvia S15 Touring Car did the trick :cheers:

Saying that, there is still some mighty rubber-banding going on.

My second attempt, I did the race a full 13s faster than the last one, and won by 0.7s :ill:

One thing I was doing wrong was being too respectful of the AI - you need to get your elbows out a bit here and pass at every opportunity.

Last edited:
I just tried a detuned Gr.4 (Silvia Touring Car) and still only got 4th place, however I did also manage to get to within 2.5s of the lead, and lap times down to 2:03.0xx. Interestingly, Kokobun and Haywood started 14th and 15th, so that might have helped. I reckon I will perservere with the Silvia, but Gr.4 is definitely the way forward 👍

-

The Silvia S15 Touring Car did the trick :cheers:

Saying that, there is still some mighty rubber-banding going on.

My second attempt, I did the race a full 13s faster than the last one, and won by 0.7s :ill:

One thing I was doing wrong was being too respectful of the AI - you need to get your elbows out a bit here and pass at every opportunity.
I did this race (on hard) with the Fairlady Z34 with a few tunes to bring it up to 400bhp and 599pp. The Lambo was beating me on straights but the AI in this game are so slow at cornering it was easy enough to get far enough ahead for that not to matter too much.

Last edited:
I did this race (on hard) with the Fairlady Z34 with a few tunes to bring it up to 400bhp and 599pp. The Lambo was beating me on straights but the AI in this game are so slow at cornering it was easy enough to get far enough ahead for that not to matter too much.
Yeh, ironically the AI is so slow in the corners, it made passing them cleanly very difficult, not least as they tend to bunched into packs. I had to get a bit pushy to get past each pack quickly enough to stand a chance of racing the top 4.

while your were away we benefited from a nice glitch that made us all millionnaires, that helped a lot !
WHAT??? Tell me more!!!!!
I need +/- 100 millions to buy the last 9 cars....

Well, not much but I had some fun :D

1. Finished all the 2 remaining races with the Red Bull thing :yuck:

2. Won 2 GT.3 races (Deep forest with the RSR and Daytona with the Mc Laren F1). Remaining: Fuji 🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️ (2nd, for now)

3. Started the CE Lake Louise. Need to gold the 3rd sector (silver for now) and the final lap (not started yet). For those who are curious, I've posted a replay of the 2nd sector :sly:

4. Didn't drove the Bugatti or the Alpine today. Maybe tomorrow if I'm not lazy :D

5. Won Cr. 1.000.000 with the 6 starts ticket from Red Bull extra menu :dopey:

Have a nice evening / afternoon / morning and don't forget to have a fu**** week-end :gtpflag:

Did the Weekly Challenges:
  1. SRT Viper for American FR
  2. S14 K's for Japanese FR
  3. Citroen GT for WTC600
  4. Chiron for Hypercar Parade
  5. EK Touring Car for WTC700
For rewards:
  1. Sport Exhaust - Mileage
  2. Bore-Up S (E45 AMG) - Part Ticket
  3. Tomahawk X - Car Ticket
I thought I already had an X, but it was the S.

Last edited:
Yesterday only had time for menu book 17, the Trial Mountain Championship. Won the first race but crashed a lot on the reverse layout.

Today I did menu book 18 to unlock Kyoto Driving Park.
Then did the Circuit Experience on Yamagiwa there. Golded the sectors but didn't gold the full lap yet before calling it quits for today.

Finally won the Chili race at Bathurst, (by .267). A toughie. Completed the CE, too. Bought two more Cobras. Ran LeMans once with each, using different tunes. One blown, one N/A. Got a racing muffler from the wheel.

I did the weekly challenge. The 600 GV race I ended up starting over 3 times trying to get the right car. I tried a swapped Miata, and the Escudo. They were fast enough but just a wee bit squishy on that track. I ended up using the Aston Martin VGT to beat this race. I used the Valkyrie for the Hyper car race and I drove like 4 laps before I remembered there was an overtake button so I was able to take like 5 seconds off my fastest lap. Got carbon fiber brakes for the GTR safety car and the Honda 2+4.

On the GTP account, I tried a wild-and-wooly Lake Louise sport race with no prep in a rental Toyota. The field was anywhere betweeen DR B and DR D, with me starting 10th of 11. Thanks to 2 cars dropping out, some drivers not holding their brake on the start (which also cost me as one of those unghosted right in front of me with nowhere to go, and only one wall-hit penalty (which oddly didn't kill the CRB), I finished 6th.

I then took my Manufacturers Cup Chevrolet Corvette Gr.3 to Catalunya. I set off 15th, with 1 car not taking time, in a mixed B/C room. A car dropped out, and I hung around the back. With a couple drivers making mistakes, I managed a 13th-place finish, hanging onto my C rating by a thread.

As I didn't have my marathon, I decided to try to chase the 0.101 needed to get a provisional gold time at Watkins Glen. I did so, getting a 1:22.1 flat. Naturally, it was the third 3-star Wheel of Despair of 8 this month I picked up, for...of course...the lowest-possible 5,000 Cr.

On the Plus account, it took less than 100 miles to get gold on the MS-10 license. For that, I got another Alpine VGT Race from bronzing the Master S licenses and the lowest-possible 10,000 Cr. from the marathon 4-star Wheel of Despair.

Hello everyone and welcome back on "What did Pesselles do in GT7 this morning?" :D

1. Golded the 3rd sector on CE Lake Louise. Video shared on my profile ;) Dumb I am, I've forgot the final lap... :dunce:

2. Golded IB licence tests except IB-4 (NXS on Suzuka) and IB-5 (LFA in Watkins Glen) still in silver :banghead:

3. Started to gold IA licence tests. Things are getting serious here :nervous:

Last night I golded the last 3 sectors of Fisherman's Ranch and gave a try at the complete lap trial. Those jumps are annoying. Got bronze for now, I'll try gold another day.

20970556864188737.jpg

Bought some cars from the used dealer and the despicable wheel gave me 100k credits.

The other day, I did the first two races in this week's Weekly Challenges, and also got gold on all ten Master A License tests. The former got me a High Lift Camshaft S for the Toyota Crown, while my daily workout got me a three star ticket that in turn won me a Toyota Crown Safety Car. Then there's the six-star engine ticket I got for the Master A License, which netted me a 13B.

Now, I know I put one 13B into a Mazda Roadster NA, but I'm unsure if I had already put a second 13B into a Suzuki Cappuccino. Either way, it's a nice way to save over 200k credits. Even more so if more cars become compatible with that engine.

Last edited:
Back